Page 𝕋𝕎𝔼𝕃𝕍𝔼

Hey HOT FLAMING BABES, I can already tell that you were absolutely smitten with the last chapter. I know it might have been a bit slow, but trust me, the juicy and captivating parts are just around the corner. So don't you dare give up on it, because it's about to get seriously mind-blowing. I promise you won't be disappointed. Thank you for sticking with me this far, and get ready to indulge in this absolutely fabulous chapter.

Valentina POV(also your POV)

I wake up to find Carlos and Rose sprawled out all over the place, looking like a couple of sleepy sloths. I quickly grab my phone and snap a bunch of hilarious photos, laughing at their disheveled state. After I freshen up in the shower, I head to the kitchen to whip up some breakfast because I know these two will be starving.

As I'm cooking, my mind can't help but wander back to what happened last night, and it brings a tinge of sadness. But I refuse to let that pain consume me, especially since it's Sunday and I've got a date with the big man upstairs at church.

Finally, I finish cooking and plate the food, setting it on the bar counter by the seats. Carlos and Rose walk into the kitchen, their mouths watering at the sight of the delicious spread. They both exclaim, "This looks amazing!"

With a sassy grin, I reply, "And it tastes even more delicious, so dig in!" They eagerly take their seats, just like me and Rose did yesterday when she raved about my cooking skills. She nudges Carlos's shoulder playfully, saying, "She's not lying, her food is incredible. You missed out, buddy." He chuckles, and I can't help but smile, secretly wishing I had a childhood best friend who stuck around and wasn't toxic. But alas, life had other plans, and people either changed or stopped talking to me.

Out of the blue, Carlos and Rose ask if I'm okay, and I assure them that I am. I open up about my thoughts, and they respond with a heartfelt, "Awww, we'll be your childhood best friends. We promise we'll never leave you." My smile widens as I ask, "Really?" They both nod emphatically and say, "Of course."

I casually inquire, "Hey, are you two fabulous humans Christians?" Lo and behold, they both nod in agreement, confirming my suspicions. Feeling cheeky, I proceed to ask, "Would you fancy accompanying me to church? Because, darling, what's happening right now is simply unshakable!"

Without skipping a beat, they respond, "Absolutely! You need it, we all need it, don't we?" accompanied by a mischievous wiggle of their eyebrows. Bursting into laughter, I couldn't help but adore their playful spirits. Suddenly, they curiously inquire,

"So, how's your experience with drinking and smoking w33d?" And I'm like, "Psh, I'm a pro now, baby." We all crack up and I'm thinking, "These two are keepers."

Few hours later :

Oh honey, let me tell you about the chaos that ensued when they had to run out for clothes. It was like a tornado of yelling and rushing, but I just sat back and enjoyed the spectacle. I even took a leisurely shower while they were gone. And you know what? I picked out the perfect light blue dress with matching blue heels to really make a statement when they got back. Who says getting dressed can't be fun?

When they lay eyes on my ensemble, they're like, "Oh my, you're scorching, babe! Are you sure you're just heading to church?" And I chuckle and inquire, "Is it a tad too much? Should I switch it up?" And they reassure me, "Darling, you look incred...

When they lay eyes on my ensemble, they're like, "Oh my, you're scorching, babe! Are you sure you're just heading to church?" And I chuckle and inquire, "Is it a tad too much? Should I switch it up?" And they reassure me, "Darling, you look incredibly sophisticated and perfectly appropriate."

So I go, "Alrighty then!" And as they get dolled up, I tell them, "You two are like delectable, high-end treats!" And they respond with a cheeky grin, "Thanks, babe!"They gather their belongings and saunter away, and blissfully unaware that a mysterious certain scary person  is fixated on watching Valentina(you)from a distance...

As I strut my stuff, Carlos gallantly swings the door open for me and Rosa, earning himself a grateful smooch on the cheek. I jot down the address for them and recline in the back, lost in contemplation. Why now, of all times? The weight of it all lulls me into a slumber.

An hour later, I'm roused from my beauty sleep by their urgent pleas to wake up! I rub my sleepy eyes and we all saunter inside, taking our seats and waiting for everyone to arrive. And then, to my dismay, the one person I hoped to avoid strolls through the door, his gaze locked onto me. Lorenzo?

Hey there, you sizzling sirens of seduction! (HOT FLAKING BABES Apologies for my absence, it's been a struggle since my dear mother decided to use me as a guinea pig for her Halloween nail experiment. Belated Halloween wishes, did you all scream your hearts out? I hope you had a blast! Now, I know this chapter is a tad short, but fear not, I promise to make it up to you soon. School has been a pain in the rear lately, but let me tell you about this boy in my class *wink* His name is Jaylen, and just the thought of him has me blushing uncontrollably. I had to let my gorgeous babes know! Anyway, I adore each and every one of you for your unwavering support. I'll definitely update soon, so please vote and pray for me because these nails are a nightmare to handle. My mom expects me to wear them for a whole week, can you believe it? *sigh* But hey, enjoy your day or night, my loves. I cherish you all, and I hope you adore part 1 of this chapter as much as I do.
See later babes ❤️❤️

Vote -virtual kisses 💋💋