I

》chapter one《
》RED AND BLACK《

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ □ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"Now, for the main event. Female, 20, Virgin. Price starts at half a million dollar", the announcer muttered.

The spot light flickers straight to your face as you stares blankly to the ground. Both of your hands were chained and so your feet. You are inside a small glass room, only wearing a short lingerie. You shot your legs together as you lower your head.

You tears starts to fall down, "I shouldn't have trust him".

The bidding starts as some random rich man raise his bid. "One million", he uttered.

"One point five million", another group of man raised their bid.

"Five million", a pale looking man spoke as his eyes observes how the twins are going to react.

"Five million from Min gang, any raise?", the man in the stage announces.

Your starts to shiver as the bid starts to get higher. But one thing you did not notice is that, two pairs of eyes were sternly focused on you.

"Should we?", the man in the red suit asks.

"We definitely should", the other man in black suit muttered. He continues to take a sip on his expensive wine as he watches you with full desire.

"20 million", the tall man in beige raised his bid as he stood up and took a hit of his cigarette.

"20 million from the Jeons, any higher bids?", the man in front again announces. All other bidder stops bidding as they put down their bid signs all together. It was the Jeons and also a twenty million so how can they disagree.

"Okay, the Jeons owned this special item for 20 mil. You staff can now redeem the item", the mc uttered. He walk through the main stage as your cage as now being moved backstage.

"Nice. Now V, get the girl", the man in black suit says as he lit up his black cigarette.

V furrowed both of his thick brows together as he complains, "Why me, tell our staff to redeem that item".

The other Jeon sternly stared at his brother. "This is your idea so get that thing so we can now leave this fucking event".

"Fine, Jisan and Jihyun come with me. You can follow us Jk, so that we can leave early as you wanted", he called their two members to assisst him as he make his way to the backstage.

"Okay", Jk coldly answered. Out of the two Jeon twins, this man in black named Jk is more dominant and cold that his twin brother V.

Jk stood up but before he can left his table, all the other men in the group bowed their heads except from the leaders. He just stare at them and continue his way to the backstage.

"Hyung!", V calls as he already commanded their two staffs to bring you inside their car.

"What?!", Jk annoyingly said. He kept his left tattooed hand on his pocket as he tries to finish his cigarette on the other one.