IV

》chapter four《
》YOUR EYES《

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ □ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"W-Where's your s-sister, Yoongi?", the old man who is already bedridden asks. The tube connected on the machine is an evident on how unwell his father is.

The new leader of the Min gang chuckles, "Don't worry, old man. She's in a very, good hands". He smirks as he imagines how he can clam the Jeon group by having you as a trap.

"My dear half sister, you must enjoy your time there and reproduce. An heir will make us claim what's theirs", your half brother thought. His mind were clouded by evilous plans, and you are one of his instruments.

"G-Good hands? W-where is she?!", Mr. Min muttered. His voice sounded so weak yet his anger is bpiling inside him. He knows how cruel your brother is.

"Jeon twins. Don't worry, dad. Y/n must be enjoying herself with them, right now", he again smirks as he lit up his cigarette, about to exit the room.

The old man's eyes widen, he knew the twins especially on how they treat women. "G-get her back! I d-don't trust t-them!".

"Well. There's nothing I can do, dad. Your precious daughter chose them over us. He chose to stay to the Jeon's side", his face came back to its normal look as he turn his back to his dad.

Tears flows down your dad's exhausted eyes. As he think om what was your reason leaving them for the Jeon twins. He always love and keep you educated. He always keeps you away from his cruel lifestyle, he doesn't know that the innocent child he took care of will chose someone he doesn't trust.

"I wish you're safe, my daughter", his mind functions well even if his speech were affected by his disease.

The last time he saw you was before he was on a critical situation.

"What's up with you, JK?", Jin asks as he ask one of their staff to clean the shattered glass that Jk throws out.

"Just not in the mood", his eyes can straightly produce fire. It is clearly burning with anger and frustration. He rest his head on the sofa as he stares on their dark ceiling.

"How's the show?", Jin offers him a new glass of whiskey.

"It was pathetic. We can't upload that", his statement catch the attention of the other tall male that walk inside their meeting room.

"Why?", Namjoon uttered he sit beside Jin as he naturally took a sip from Jin's glass.

"It's boring. My asshole twin just wanted to release his fucking cum. There's no thrill in that video. Check it", Jk's voice were filled with annoyance. He chug down his whiskey and sign Jin to pour him another one.

"And that girl keeps on whinning", he added.

"Oh com'on, of course she'll be loud as fuck. That was her first time and it was V, remember? That young man is thick as hell", Jin jokingly muttered as he chuckled. He look into Namjoon's eyes as they both smirk.

"Whatever. How's work?", Jk swerves down the topic as his mind keep on thinking how you look earlier.

"All were settled. Target one won't speak up so we just killed him", Namjoon snakes his hand on Jin's waist as he talk to his younger cousin, JK.

"Good. Now, get a room. I don't want to see boring things again", the younger leader bitterly spoke as he sees how his cousin touches Jin. He was used to it as they've been in a relationship since Jk's teenage years, but this time he doesn't want to witness another strange things that they usually does.

"Go bang your new girl, young man!", Namjoom teases as he carry Jin into bridal style. Jin just laugh at his boyfriend's behavior, he really does love to annoy JK.

"Bye, little boy", Jin shouted as Namjoon carries him upstairs.

"I'm not young and little! Fuck the two of you!". Jk were so annoyed and full for today's random things. His day were as bad as his head ache.

"Yes, we will!", Jin's final words as they enter Namjoon's room.

Jk remains sitting on their couch as he sips down his glass of whiskey. He took out his phone as he type a text for his twin.

"I need you to start your work tomorrow. Hire another older lady to take care of that girl, we still need her for future plans", he texted as he stood up and walk his way down to that room again.

He observes each of his step as he slowly unlock the door. He look straight into your figure, he notices that you were trying to silent out your cries. When you saw hin enter the room, you cover yourself with the blanket as you sit far away to the headboard.

You were shaking your head, trying to control your tears and your breathing.

"I'll not do anything, I came here to talk", the older male's voice sounds so calm as he sit at the edge of your bed. "What's your real name?".

"H-Hwang Yerim", you nervously answered. You can definitely smell the strong scent of alcohol from him.

"Yerim. How did you end up being sold to the auction?", he and his curious self asks. He turn to his side to face you as his eyes looks tired and sleepy. Also, probably with a hint of influence of alcohol.

"M-My b-brother tricked me", you muttered between your sobs. You tries to look into his focusing eyes from here and then. You still feel afraid despite his distance and calm tone.

"Brother?", his thick brows furrows together as he came to think if his thought earlier in the event is right. All he need is some information from you.

"M-Min Yoongi. H-he said I'll just g-go for a date t-that dad has requested me to go, b-but he delivers m-me straight to t-that scary place", you tries to lessen your sobs as you stare straight into his blank eyes.

He just nods as he nimble his lip peircing, as you also noticed it, how he nimble his silver peircing. "I'm sorry to say this but you have no other choice but to stay here. You are already documented to us".

Hearing him say it one more time makes your eyes let out another tear. "I-I don't wanna b-be like that. J-Jk, please. I-I don't wanna be force t-to have sex again".

"I-I want to go home", you exclaimed you last words looking into his eyes. You tries to please him not to make you do it anymore.

"I can't guarantee you that, young lady. That's your major role here, I'm sorry", Jk stood up as he fixes his hair. He walks through the door as you just follow him with your pleading eyes. "You have food and water there. Eat, you need more energy for tomorrow".

He smirks as he exit that door again, hearing your sobs increasing its volume as he locks the door. He get a small portion of what he wanted to hear.

You are truly the heir of Min Corporation and Gang. He thought. He always knew that his opponent in the industry named Min Juhyun has a hidden daughter that he never introduced to his darker side of life.

He only introduce his first son named Min Yoongi. The new residing leader of Min Group.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ □ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎