III

》chapter three《
》UNSEEN《

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ □ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"Get out!", V shouts as he zips up his pants. Letting out a deep sigh.

"But, we aren't-", the girl in red dress tries to continue but V just slaps her hard on her face. It makes the girl shed a tear, doing this job isn't really what she wanted, she's just also one of the girls they bought from bidding events.

"When I said, get the fuck out. Get the fucking out!", V's deep voice illuminates the whole area as he also angirly huffs.

"Y-Yes sir", the girls voice trembles as she nervously stood up and fix her dress. She wipes her mouth on the way to the door as she lets out faint sob climbing up stairs.

The other staffs saw her and accompanied her back to their lock room.

"That shit can't even satisfy me. Fuck your fuck up mind, Jk hyung!", he growls as frustration grows over him.

"What are you whinning about little bro?", Jungkook casually spoke as he smoke his black cigarette. He enters the red room again.

"Get the girl, I want it", the other mail exclaimed as he annoyingly zips his pants. He rests his head on the bed's headboard.

"Get her, I don't care if you got her first but never use a high dose drug. I'll surely stop you in the middle of your play", Jk sits at the left corner of the room as he relax himself. He let his brother know that he can take you now from their clinic room.

He signed V and the other twin quickly stood up. "Fucking nice! Watch us, also, film us, hyung".

Jk chuckles as he knows how lustful his other twin is. He just nod as he grab a remote control and turns a hidden camera on. He stands up from his couch then he calls someone from the door.

"Jihyun! Bring us some alcohol and ice!".

"Coming!", the other male from upstairs shouted.

On the other side, V smirks as he saw how peaceful you're sleeping. It has been an hour now so the thing that their personal doctor injects you will fade in your system. He slowly and lustfuly trails his hand from you legs up to your inner thigh. His actions makes your system comes back to its function. You are slowly reganing your conciousness as V quickly take you and carries you back to the room. He smiles so evil as his bulge starts to tent up again.

You let out a whimper as your tears flow down your cheeks. You are starting to gain your vision but everything seems blur.

You notice a familiar figure as he carries you back to the room. You just softly shakes your head trying to stop them from their deeds. But, you cries are silent to them and your tears are also invisible.

"N-No", your voice is weak and so your body. You can't seem to properly control it. He lay you down on the same bed where he make you take the drug. You lean your head on the side only to see his other twin, Jk's face is much more serious and relax now. He is sitting on the couch, holding a glass of whiskey, as his eyes were focusing on your teary one. He is now wearing a black shirt and a jeans, holding his glass of whiskey.

You both look at each other, pleasing him to stop his twin with your eyes. V on the other hand, starts cuffing your hands on each side of the bed. He securely lock each hand of your as if you can even escape it. You return your gaze to V, as your vision is still a little bit of a blury. You continuosly cry as he stood up heading at the side of the wide room.

You tries to look on whaf he's about to do and there you see, how he bring out a wide pedal with two holes in it. You aggressively shakes your head as he walk towards you.

"Don't worry, young lady. This will just keep your feet in position", he smirks as he effortlessly grips one of your feet and lock it, he also lock the other one into his sex equipment.

He agressively pull up your legs, putting you in an open position. He grab a small thing on his pocket as he was about to open it,

"No need! Jin took care of her first shot. She's safe", the other twin announces as Jk just relaxes while watching everything with no remorse.

"Great", V's voice scares you more. You tries to fight him but his light force are no match with you best one. Your head still feels so light and so your body. Your getting dizzy again as you squint your eyes not wanting to see what is ahead of you.

He push a vibrating toy straight to your entrance as you let out a crying, shouting out of pain. He just evily chuckles as he prepare himself, zipping down his pants.

"S-stop it, please!", you tries to move your body but his grip on the tool that locks both of your feet is strong. Jungkook on the side just laugh on how desperate his twin is. Then, his shining eyes notice how naturally your body lubricates. He smirks.

Whether they want it or not, their body always ends up wanting it, Jk's mind qouted as he enjoys his whiskey while watching the live show.

"S-stop", your voice again echoes through the room. As he increases the vibration of the toy that was inside you. You can feel how it easily affects you and on how you get easily wet.

He pulls it out and you continue to disagree as you stare scaredly on his member. He was already alligning it to your entrance, "N-No please! I c-can't!". You wiggles your body trying to avoid his member as you just keep on wasting your voice and tears.

"Stop fucking moving!", he growls as he pulls you body back to its position and hardly pinning his member to your we entrance. "Fuck!", he cursed as he enters you deeply.

You ends up gripping the chain as it feels painful to you. You closes your eyes as he continuosly push in and out of your throbbing entrance. It hurts yet that specific spot makes you rich your peak. You tries to stop your moan as tears just stop from falling.

Jk noticed how you stop fighting his twin. He carefully watches each detail of you as he notices how some drop of blood starts dripping on you when his twin took off his member.

Breathing deeply as he released inside you. You, who now lost your consciousness again.

"That was a hard yet a nice fuck", V announces as he push his hair up and catch his breath. He doesn't even care on how you look and how you lost consciousness. He just let go of your legs when he pulls out.

"Clean her", Jk commands as he remains sitted. He finished his whiskey. He starts to lit up his cigarette while having a staring battle with his twin.

V already cleans himself as he stares on his twin, not agreeing to what he has said. "Just let her clean when she wakes up". He quickly exits the room with a smirk as Jk annoyingly sighed.

"Fuck dad for spoiling that shit!", he grits his teeth as he throws his cigarette on the bin.

He stood as he walk straight to the cabinet. He got wipes and a new underwear for you. That side cabinet has a lot more things than anyone can imagine.

"What a messy player, V", he whispers as he carefully unlocks both your feet and your hands. He slowly wipes your private area as he worriedly stare on the blood stains that was left on the bedsheet. "Sorry, young lady", he again whipers.

He finished cleaning and changed your clothes into another night dress. He annoyingly throws the used wipes ans clothe on the bin and angrily exits the room.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ □ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎