VII

》 chapter seven《
》CHICKEN AND BEER《

The phone on his back pocket rings. You were the first one who wakes up from the noise, you notice how tired and drunk he is but you don't want to get his phone. So, you removes his arm on your waist as you tries to wake him up.

"Mr. Jeon", you gently utters as you shake him from his arms.

He hums and hold your waist again. He pulls you causing you to be one inch away from his peirced lips. You notices how he nimbles it on his sleep too, but the phone rings again. And so you tries to wake him up again.

"Jk, you got a call", you pushed him through his forehead so he annoyedly opens one of his eyes.

He pulls you hand from his forehead as he sits down the bed, he also guides you body to sit. His eyes were still sleepy as he receives the call.

"Hello", he mutters as he rests his back on the headboard, he also pulls you on his arms again. You just rest you head on his chest as you closes you eyes again.

"Just lock him up on basement 2. I'll work with it tomorrow", he consciously covers you ear as he talks about the topic they have.

You just continue to sleep with his body warmth. Despite the hint of alcohol his cool and fresh scent still lingers to your nose.

"Do the basic work and make him talk as much as you can. I'll finish the work tomorrow", his palm remains covering you little ears. You pops you head up as you slowly opens one of your eyes and looks straight unto him.

"You killing him? Me too?", you curiously asks still half asleep. The room is dark, and only the dim lamp on the side makes you vision each other.

He chuckles as he pulls your head back to his chest. "I'll probably kill him. But, you? Hm. Not yet", a half meant joke from him.

You heart beats faster as you heard his line. You tries to push him but he just chuckles and pulls you back again. "You know I'm kidding, Yerim. Do you want anything for dinner? ".

"I want chicken and beer", you whispered through his neck as your eyes remained closed.

"Let's go to the dinning room, my head is worse but you haven't had anything since your lunch, right?", he asks as he properly sits himself while holding your half asleep self on the side.

"Hm", you just hummed and hugs him. He pulls and sits you on his lap as you just rest your head on his shoulder. He guides both of your arm to his neck as you wraps it.

"Okay, let's wait there. I'll order something, allow me to carry you", his head is definitely not okay but in order for their plan to succeed, he needs to get into his role.

He carries you as you hair messily covers your sleeping face. He carefulling walks out your room as you squint you eyes from all the lights outside the room, your first time in a while.

All the other men turns their back to respect their leader's privacy as they notice both of your entry to the main house.

You tighten your grip on his neck as you accidently move your hips causing both of you to feel each other. He grunts and said, "stop moving". He holds you properly with both of his arms as he fixes your oversized shirt, covering your lower undergarment.

"Sorry", you whispered. You mind is clearly battling on why you are starting to give your trust into some stranger who buys you ans held you captive.

He walks towards their dining as your eyes still closed, the other members are already on their rooms. His other twin is already on the nearest bar.

"Gaeul is not stay in so she came home earlier. Don't feel too awkward with my men, ask them and they will kindly attend to you", his voice sounded so calm and natural. The vibration his his chest as he speaks feels so relaxing to you. "Wake up sleepy head", he mutters as he puts you down a soft black leather chair.

You observes their dinning area with you blurry eyes. It was huge and clean, but was field with black and red furnitures. "Am I allowed here?".

"You are. You're already sitting, Yerim", his deep voice echoes the dinning area. He sits beside you as he secures his arms on the back of you chair.

You rests your crossed arms on the glass table and rests your head, trying to close your eyes again. You slept more than nine hours already but the effect of the drug is still affecting you, causing you a mild head ache.

"I'll order now. Spicy?", he kindly asks qs he scrolls through his phone.

"No", you quickly answers. You are trying to block all the negative thoughts on your mind as you slolwy but surely accepting your faith. There is no way to exit this hell but through him.

"I'll just order both", he doesn't like your tone but he controls his anger issues for the sake of himself. He orders three flavors of chiken, enought to feed a group of 5 yet only two of you will eat. As the other members in the house ate in their scheduled time for dinner.

Jin was suppose to give Jk a soup earlier but he notice through their monitor that he was peacefully sleeping with you. He has access to the cameras' monitor around the mansion, and he often uses it to easily find the twins.

Jk already ordered as he stood up and make his way to the fridge. He checks their fridge that is only for alcohol. He luckily finds six pieces of beer but he only got three. Two for him and one for you.

"Want any addition to your beer?", he asks, adjusting the volume of his voice.

"Soju", you shouts, triggering another patience string on him. He searches for one and found one at the back of heavy alcohols.

You raises you head as you look into his direction. You were about to help him and step down the high chair but he stops you.

"Stop, you don't have any slippers on, the floor is cold", he brings the beer on the table and comes back with the soju and some chips.

"Why are you acting so strange?", you curiously utters. As you look onto his black orbs. He sets the soju and chips down to the table as he sits beside you. He pulls you chair, position it to face him.

"Just be thankful I'm being good as it lasts", he smirks while looking straight to your eyes. You rolls your eyes and he chuckles.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ □ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎