V

》chapter five《
》TRUST ME《

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ □ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

A week later, you remained lock into their red room. The new employee of them is the one who visits your room every now and then. She was the one who assissts you for everything you need.

You have never heard of the twins after that night especially from the other twin, whom you knew as JK.

He is mysterious.

Your attending lady hands you a phone as you confusely stare at her while receiving it. "Where did you get this, Gaeul?". She is ten years older than you and is also forced in her contract to stay silent about your situation and information.

"Sir JK asked me to give you that. He said it is a company monitored handphone, you can use it to entertain yourself. He also said that, do not try to download any communication apps 'cause it will notify to him. Also, here's your lunch", she is in her normal tone as you just stare blankly to her. You listened carefully to what he wanted to say. No communicating apps, of course.

Each day the week all you do is blank out, eat, cry and sleep. You were thankful for no one is trying to enter your room for another traumatic experience yet sad on how no one is finding and claiming you from these scary men.

You stare at the phone on your hand as you opens it. It has some basic apps that you can found on a phone. You check the contact as it doesn't seem to be a new phone. You saw how he already save his and V's number on it, and adding new contact and dialing unsave numbers is invalid. It was indeed a well controlled phone.

"You can watch anything you want. Be thankful no one visits you this week. Your brother is indeed a trickster, enjoy your vacation here", a text pops up on your notification. It was from Jk.

You gather a lot of mix emotions as you read his text. You tears were about to fall but you wipes it quickly. You promise to lessen your cries and ignore each pain that you've been feeling.

"Please, keep your twin away from me. I'm sacred of everyone in here, but he is what I'm most scared of", you texted him back hoping to succeed upon your request. You feel that even if Jk of the Jeon twins is scary and cold, he is somehow a human with a great concern to everyone who needs it.

It is because you haven't saw him kill yet.

You lay on your newly changed bedsheet as you hug a pillow and starts scrolling through the application, Netflix.

"Just think that I'm home and just too lazy to exit my room's door", you whispers as you tries to escape again from the reality. Yiu are trying to trick your own mind, just to calm yourself down. In this past week, you already lose a decent amount of weight as probably because whenever you eat something your stomach doesn't want to accept it. You always threw up when you're stress.

You play one of the movies and tries to forget your current situation.

"Call my hyungs for a meeting. Also, summon my demon twin too. I'll be in conference room in ten minutes", Jk asks Jihyun.

The younger male just nod ans walk his way to their own offices.

Gaeul place the coffee that she made on his side table and about to exit Jk's room. She looks down immidiately avoiding Jk's eyes.