II

》chapter two《
》BOTH OR BOTH《

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ □ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"How's the bidding, twins", Namjoon, the tall man with his alluring smile asks.

"Boring", Jk shortly answes as he smokes  another cigarette sitting in front of his men.

"Yeah, not until they start the bidding for that young lady. She's the only one that is pure, a sure one", V smirks as he rests his back on the couch.

"Oh, pretty interesting. Now, we got to know where they got that pure one", Namjoon chuckles, he propose a toast as he raise up his wine glass.

They all raise their glasses as Jk's blank face starts to shows up a smirk.

"I know where that young lady is from", Jk uttered silencing the area with his low and serious tone.

"Where?", some of them asked. 

"I'll tell you all soon. Now, everyone start to work with their assigned tasks. Let's welcome the little lady, shall we, V?", Jk's eyes looks directly to his twin as he smirks and puts down his wine glass.

Both of the twins stare and smirk at each other as the other men in the place remain calm.

"The keys, Jihyun", V offered his palm as he ask for the keys.

Jihyun smiles and quickly throw it to his boss.

The other twin effortlessly catch it as he insert it inside his pocket, leading the way to their basement.

"What do you think about this one, Jk?".

Jk brushes his long locks backwards as he chuckles thinking about something. "She's pretty, clean, and new so what can we ask for. Do you want more?", his voice seems serious yet his eyes screams playful.

"No, thanks. Better enjoy this one than your 'used toys", V slowly opens the door as he clicks the light open.

Their eyes both focus on you as you hug your knees at the corner of this wide room.

"Hello. Hello", V's voice echoes throughout the room, it was deeper than your inner battles.

You starts to shiver again as yoy witness how the man in the black suit locks the door again. He also reach the inside lock that was place at the top corner of the room, considering both of your height you will never reach that lock.

Your sobs and cries turns up again as the man in red, brushes the hair that covers your messy face.

"N-No, p-please", you whispered as you lower your gaze. You noticed how both of them are now kneeling in your front.

"Shh. Look at us", he lifts your chin up as they both stares at you.

You look into their eyes as their eyes conveys different emotions. Yet, it both looks blank.

"Choose, little girl. Both or both?", Jk muttered, he remains kneeling in front of you.

You shook your head and continuesly sob, trying to control your breathing. The man in red chuckles as he stood up and rest himself at the silk sheeted bed on your back.