VI

》chapter six《
》THE PLAN《

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ □ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"What's with the rush, when you're the one whose fucking late?!", V exclaimed as he play with the butterfly knife on his hand.

All the other higher members of Jeon group is already waiting for Jk, on their conference room.

Jk just ignores his twin and sat in the middle of the area. "I have an announcement to make, also for my fucking twin to avoid using Yerim", he shot a glare unto his twin as he stood up again.

V smirks as he cross his arms, aiming to listen. All the other member just listens.

"Min has already set a trap. Hwang Yerim, the girl in the red room is none other than the Min's original heir-", his words got cut by his twin also by other reactions.

"What the fuck?!", V furrows his brows together.

"She does not know it yet so you all better be quiet. Min Yoongi plans to use her to trap both me and V, by the means of a child. Here's their strategy, a child will definitey be a way for them to claim the Jeons, but Yoongi's wrong. If me and V ever had a child with her-", V again cuts him.

"I never wanted a child!", he looks far annoy as he listens further to the Min's plans.

"Fuck you! I'm speaking", Jk annoyingly answers as he took a deep breath and continues, "If I ever had a child with her it can lead us unto claiming the Min's group and properties. Especially, now that his father is in critical condition and as many of you do not know, Min Yoongi is only an illegitemate child. He is basically a child outside marriage so she has a lot more authority to all those things that his brother is claiming", he again sits on his chair, waiting for any words.

"So, you'll have a child with her?", V asks. Jin and Joon also nods to his question.

"If it's the only way to reverse their plan. I can", Jk's tone is more serious than ever as he observes his hyungs. Some of them looks confuse thus some agrees.

"But, where did you gather all this information?", Namjoon asks while he is literally massaging Jin's palm.

"Well, an hour before the event. I've evesdrop a conversation that end up to be Min's men. They deliver her for bidding, and I interogated them", he simply answers as he whispered something to his assistant.

"But, hyung. They might talk to their leader. Why would you do that?", V asks. His only role in their meetings.

"Don't worry. I already killed them after they talk", and everyone sighs in relief.

"The fucking matter here is. If I need to have a child with that young lady, I want no one touching her", Jk warns as he receives the glass of alcohol from his assistant.

Most of them nods, except from his twin. "I quitely enjoyed her first so just buy me a new one and there will be no problem". He unexpectedly agrees but with a definite condition. He innocently smiles on his twin.

"Bid with you own money", Jk announces that makes his twin furrow both of his brows. While the other male chuckles.

"Should I stop her birth control shots?", Jin curiously asks. He rests his elbow on the long table as he rests his chin on his palm. Namjoon's arm were wrap around his waist.

"Yes, eventually. And, I'll start freeing her from that room so secure all the gates and door. Also, make sure to keep quiet and kindly respect her no matter how hard-headed she is. We need to trap her emotional first and then the plan will start". And, everyone agress. He dismissed them as Jin stops in front of him.

"You sure with this? You can just trick the Mins and let her be impregnate by one of your men", he concernly utters as this decision may lead to another ending.

"It's final, I'm the who'll get her pregnant. I think it's also a great opportunity to produce an heir. But, hyung. If the fetus is a female, terminate it as early as you can. Only male will do", he calmly mutters as he sips another drop of alcohol. His mind is full of thoughts.

"Sure, tell me when you'll start the process so I can track her progress", Jin smiles as he pats his younger brother's shoulder.

"I'll inform you, hyung. For now, stop giving her shots and start giving her supplements. She's fucking thin",  he grips both sides of his hair as the effect of alcohol his starting to kick in.

Jin concerly hold his arms trying to stop his drunk mannerism. He notices how Jk always grips his hair whenever the effect of alcohol kicks in.

"Stop drinking, I'll give you something to relieve you headache. Let's talk later",  he helps Jk to stand up and walk him towards his room.

Jin was about to walk him on his room but he refuses as Jk let go of hi hyung. He walks unstably on the stairs, heading his way to the red room. As he steps down the stairs to Yerim's room, his tattooed hand roams around his pants. He is finding the key to your room.

His held the knob by his right hand as he fixes the key. He slowly opens it as heis eyes notice how you slept on a bigshirt and you phone is still playing what you were watching.

He stumbles as he lay himself on your side, slowly sliding his arms to your waist. You flinch as you cautiously face the one who holds you.

He pulls you back as you face him, "let's just sleep. I won't do anything bad". His hot breath literally fans straight to your forehead and you already knew that he was drunk.

Your mind were contemplating but your half-conscious sleepy self just gives up and you snuggle on his embrace. You moves closer to him and rests your head on his arm. You hummed as you enters the dream land again.

"Trust me as fast as you can, young lady", his mind whispers. He left a kiss on your temple as he rubs your back. He also let himself go into the deepening night. It was way too early but you being in a food coma and him being drunk allows both of you to forget about the reality and let yourselves sleep together as if you know each other well.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ □ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎