Guide

Dangthatsalongname - builds up the elvish mountian kingdom of Rivendell as pressure builds between him and his evil-induced brother. He suffers through many hardships, love, evil and ultimately himself. 

fWhip - plays a humble farmer turned tinkerer as he explores the power of deepslate redstone and it's abilities to power the Grimlands machines.

LDShadowLady - Searches for the one true heir to the ocean empire... the blue axolotl. But she finds there is more to her backstory than she realised.

MythicalSausage - Plays the last true heir to the throne of mythland that he decides to rebuild. He becomes a war-mongering king who wants power and domination over as much magic as possible. But the paths he takes may lead him to a fate he cannot escape... or can he?

Shubble - plays a gnome, a natural denizen of the woods and the last of her kind. She builds an earthly home for her people to move into when she someday finds them. Little does she know that she was followed from her homeworld by a dark spirit that will upset everything.

SmallishBeans - plays a prince that wants to become the king of his empire! His kingdom evolves from simple tents to a palace fit for a king.

GeminiTay - explores the magic of amethyst crystals and what it is like being a wizard.

KatherineElizabeth - explores the nature magic of the overgrown, a magical spring that seeds life and guides Katherine to her destiny.

TO BE DONE
JOEYGRACEFFA
PearlescentMoon
Pixlriffs
Solidarity