Player Profiles - Lizzie

Lizzie, in the first season, portrayed herself as an ancient creature known as the blue axolotl that regained her memories and form gradually in time after leaving the ocean. Her character ruled over the waters of the ocean empire.

APPEARANCE 
Prior to the 18th episode of her series, Lizzie appeared like a light-skinned human with long pink hair and blue eyes. She wore an anime-style sailor outfit.

During her wedding, Lizzie wears what she calls "a traditional ocean empire wedding dress", a long, sleevless midnight blue gown with gold stars at the bottom, similar to her villagers' robes. She also wears a black sash on her waist as well as her shadow cadet cape. On her head rests Katherine's crown which she was allowed to borrow prior to the wedding.

Before getting back her full axolotl form, she started mutating into one gaining gills on her ears and legs, as seen in episode 14. After consuming the ocean orb that she obtained from a deal with Scott, her appearance transforms into that of a blue axolotl and human hybrid. She still has long, light pink hair and dark blue eyes, but her skin is blue and has axolotl-like gills. Her outfit also changes to a light pink dress with light blue shoes of some sort.

At the end of her series, upon the ocean draining, Lizzie looses her Ocean's blessing and both her axolotl-like appearance, and her memoires disappear leaving her in her original human form with a blue crown and leggings.

EMPIRE
The ocean empire is an empire that Lizzie currently rules over. It sits on top of the first ocean ever discovered on the server. It seperates Pixandria in the desert, the Kingdom of Mezalea in the mesa and all the other empires in the south part of the server. All of its buildings, appart from the prisma palace and the shipwreck groto, are build on top of giant lily pads created by Lizzie. Its structures are mainly built using coral, quartz and prismarine.