Cool things to know about the different empires

Scott rules over Rivendell which is an elven empire in the snowy mountians. His main export to trade is wool.

fWhip rules over The Grimlands which is built in the plains biome. His main export to trade is gunpowder.

Gem rules over Crystal Cliffs located in the cliffs biome, she trades Amethyst and Potions.

Joey rules over The Lost Empire which is located in the Jungle. Joey trades Totems and Jungle wood.

Katherine rules over House Blossom (The Overgrown) which is located in a flower forest. Her main export is Flowers.

Lizzie rules over the Ocean Empire located in the Ocean, her main export is Prismarine but she also sells other items. 

Sausage rules over Mythland which is located in a dark oak forest. His main export is Iron. 

Pearl rules over Gilded Helenthia which is located in a Oak forest. She sells Animals and Crops. 

Pixl rules over Pixandria which is located in the western desert. He mainly trades copper.

Joel rules over Mezalea, located in the mesa and he sells Terracotta and Concrete

Jimmy rules over The Cod Empire located in a swamp, his main export is slime. 

Shrub rules over the Undergrove located in the forest hills, she sells mushrooms.