CHAPTER 6- I'M A PRINCESS?!

A L E X

The medical team left and I stretches my limbs after satisfied with the needles. Acupuncture needles are sure are relaxing. They've been on my room for 8 hours straight. They'll be back again tomorrow for getting data and the poor Queen almost collapsed as I spoke her name without even thinking that I supposed to call her mother.

I heard the people gossiping about me that I was diagnosed with Amnesia or the what so called memory lost. It can also have a sudden onset, or gradual and progressive onset, as in the case of dementia. And I can't leave the palace. It's funny though, they didn't knew.

I rushed to see myself in front of the mirror and I jaw drop it isn't me! Who is that girl?! I touch the face only to find out that I was that girl in the mirror. So this is the bare face of the princess? "So that makes me.. Princess Esthelian of Estheria?"

"This is our fault!!"

"Dear highness hopefully you'll be treated right away" they began to sobbed. 

The women in my room stayed with me. Lately I realized these people here are her ladies-in -waiting or court lady is a female personal assistant at a court, attending on a royal woman or a high-ranking noblewoman. Historically, a lady-in-waiting was often a noblewoman but of lower rank than the woman to whom she attended.  Although she may either have received a retainer or may not have received compensation for the service she rendered, a lady-in-waiting was considered more of a secretary, courtier, or companion to her mistress than a servant. But I asked them to give me a moment. And close the door. But they didn't leave, they waited patiently behind the door.

I keep pacing back and forth till I felt getting dizzy. I think I'm loosing my mind. I went to the mirror again and touch myself and pinch my own cheeks. Couldn't imagine how she have this Ethereal face, perfect face ratio. I fell in love on her face, which is my new face! My soul is now living on her body. She has long shine blond hair above the waist and has ocean blue eyes. Like an ocean stretched out, a seemingly eternal expanse of azure blue that merged with the sky on the distant horizon. The surface shimmered in the sunlight, like a million tiny diamonds dancing on liquid glass. But on that beauty lies lies a mystery that is seems lost and yelled to be unravelled.

I ran my fingers down and  touch my waist and it surprise me. Back on my previous life my waist is 30. Did I loose my intestines, is there even a space for my organs. Did she even eat? or starve herself to death.

Gosh tiyan pa ba to?

I kept on staring at myself in front of the mirror, Confused couldn't help but to question everything. I slap myself again until my face turns red. I'm truly awake. I became a character from my own novel. "Geez I guess Deity komori gave me a sign but I was too stupid enough to make that dream into reality and what worries me. That this princess will die!!

She'll die what the freak!!

So that means I'll die twice?! TWICE?! No, no I won't let that happen. will it be possible if I change the story. It's not about the novel but this cause my life. I'll die! Why on earth I let this princess die in a story! Why can't I just write a happily ever after and she live long for a 100 years!

I slap the desk real hard. I won't let that happen. I'm not going to die. I have no choice but to protect this body before getting murdered. but how?!

I sat beside the edge of my bed and sip on a tea that they handed me a minute ago and it's a good thing it's still warm. Green tea is perfect drink to relax myself from stress. I shut for a brief moment and calm myself from overthinking.

I don't wanna die twice. I began to bawl like some kid hit a tantrums. Something clicked on my mind. And I stop being so dramatic and start thinking about what action  I should be taken. I must figure out first on what chapter is this. I paddle to the door and I open them both and the servant still waiting for me and they're still frowning. I saw those anxious in their faces but still have me their sweetest smile