CHAPTER 32- NEXT, EASTERN MOONSUNE

A L E X

I feel some heat scorching up to my face. Nahihiya ako tangna, talaga naman. I crossed my arms aboved my chest and sneered at him and blow my cheeks"Okay you won!" I give up.

"Innocent ey?"

"Stop teasing me. Gusto mo halikan pa kita ulit para manahimik ka?"

"Dare"

"Pakyu"

"Pak what?"

"Hotdog! Chee!"

He won and I didn't bothers to give him the answer but rather go back inside the tunnel alone. I want to make an impact and ruined their party.

We carried all the boxes that were brought by those men and surrounded each one to the stone, standing in the middle, there was a brazier. As we finished, Luna Crest haul me up to the tunnel to watch the ritual ceremony. I don't wanna missed it. It'll be a blast if they open that box and found out that the captives are missing. Couldn't be more excited to see them in rage.

Someone poked my ass with a stick and I kick that person's face, it's a big blow because I feel that impact on my boots. I crawl to turn to see who it was and saw Luna Crest didn't expect that, there's blood ran down from his nostrils. The traces of my boots marks on his face. " Oh my god I'm so sorry"

"Izz okay. Duh feries are now shafe your highness" he said while pinching his nose. I crawl to him and it's a bit harder than I thought but I manage to turn and wipe his face. I kept on apologizing cause the blood keeps dropping.

"Sensya na bat mo kase ako sinindot sa.."

"It was an accident my hand slipped"

"You shouldn't have poked me like that"

"I said my hand slipped"

"Ikaw pa talaga ang galit?!"

"Ikaw nga yung sumisigaw sakin!"

"Okay fine! Ikaw ba naman sindutin sa pwet di kaba magagalit?!"

"I said it was an accident"

I roll my eyeballs and wipe the dirt off his face. He's just staring at me like hell! "What?"

"Nothing" he shortly replied, yet why is he staring at me deeply into my soul. Nakakaumay ang tingin niya pero binalewala ko nalang at narinig ko ang mga yapak ng mga paa na papasok ng silid. The place echoed and I let him past me before I turn back to my position.

We peeped down and saw nobles enters the room, watching the place with astonishment and excite because of its old structures. Line drawn on my forehead to see an unusual people hiding on a maroon hood, gathering around the brazier one of them was carrying a torch and put it on the brazier. As the fire lit the other torches that were on the bracket lit up on its own like magic.

I saw Inavie from the crowd as he and the other men lean forward leaving other men behind and their ladies. They stood beside the box and has a keys on them. His body might have standing still; directly at the ritual place but his eyes are roaming around the place, surveying an unfamiliar faces in the room and I know his sensing the miasma.

There are about thirteen stone with each boxes and thirteen escort standing beside it.

I covered the half of my face as the ashes reached our hiding place and it's burning my eyes. I saw how Inavie raise his head and saw a shock on his eyes as our eyes met. I put my point finger on my lips to give him a sign to hussed and he slightly move his head, like his nodding but in a different way, so no one would notice.