CHAPTER 48- IN HIS ARMS II

A L E X

The carriage stop at his front yard, boss Grimer'e is patiently waiting outside, expecting her. I can tell it by how he reacted. Tapping his legs and couldn't stand still. We all rush out of the carriage. I can tell by his eyes that his expecting her badly. Pinalungkot ko muna siya nang ilang segundo at nakaharang ako sa pinto. His eyes change into disappointment and turn his back on us.

"Teka lang masyado ka namang seryoso" Ang cute nagtatampo yarn

I speak her name and he turn back
he's already embracing the never ending sorrow, devastated. I walk side way and his eyes sparkled in surprise.

There was something on that eyes and I can tell those empty eyes- long for her absences and now finally at eased. Her tears ran down on her cheeks and both of them ran to meet each other. He embraced her, catching her on his arms. Like a romantic scene from every movies that I watch, raising her up with a romantic spin. I was stunned to see how he kissed her passionately.

Sarap nun ah

I envy them, their love was too strong. He made a sculpture of her, portrait that everything reminds him of her fiancee. She was everything to him. That pure love was beyond reach and so rare. Something inside me starting to question myself. Why I haven't found someone who treats me like her. Mahirap ba akong mahalin?
Kapalit palit ba ako charot. Ang pangit ko mag drama.

Hinatid kolang yung mahal niya
ngayon naglalaway ako sa kakatingin. Pero sana all.

I feel that my heart has been stabbed and crashed by such force until the crimson color that gives life to me, burst out from my chest. Sana may magmamahal din sakin ng ganyan. Pero yoko nang magmahal nagkakasakit lang at lagi nalang akong umiiyak. Yoko na Tama na. Pero ang ayaw ko sa sarili ko madali akong mainlove hayss..

Time, distance and lost of communication and they are force to be apart from each other, but still that love is such rare. So rare.
My lips parted. Realization finds me.

Love is not like you need to rushed, love requires sacrifices, attention, compliment. Time and contentment. Even it was impossible for both of you to be together but still didn't let go. Tama nga sila lahat ay dumadaan sa pagsubok at namali ako ng Romeo. Even how many times I tried to deny it. There's still a part of me calling him. And half of me wants to forget. I'm still in between and I can't decide but I tried to ran away. Forcing myself to be independent and not wanting him for my life.

But even Adam needs her Eva. I feel a warm drop fell from my eyes. Someone pulled me and buried my head on his chest. I can smell his perfume. He pat my head and I realize that I'm crying. Di ko alam na bat ako umiiyak. Ayaw kong umiyak!! My heart still carries the burden and my eyes couldn't hide it, it still hurt inside. 8 years in relationship is something that ruined my trust to fall in love again. To start with another person.

Although mafall man ako pero kalahati nun ay para na sa sarili ko. Or maybe I'll enjoy my youth than forcing myself to someone who doesn't see my worth. He drag me beside the carriage and bend a little and wipe my tears aggressively.

"Why are crying?!" He raised his voice but there's a mixtures of uneasiness and frustration.

"Napuling lang ak...." Pinitik na naman niya ang ilong ko at binugbog ko siya

"Stop flickering my nose you giant stick!"

"I told you, what was that tears!"

"Oh bat ka galit masama bang umiyak" nakaramdam ako ng kilabot at pati ang mga lunarian na sumisilip ay nataranta. Nabigla naman ako ng tinapunan niya ng espada ang mga yun at tumarak ito sa dingding ng karwahe at namutla yung mga lunarian. I sighed and touch both of his cheeks and
"I'm fine my baby crest, let's watch the sunset together"