CHAPTER 69

A L E X

November almost ended. Everything was back to normal. Busy streets and happy home. My subjects are rebuilding their homes into a beautiful one, those old ran down hut and beggars are now had their home, I hired professional personnel to took care of them. I saw many children playing on the park, they are beggars but now will be the next powerful new generation of Estheria.

I also wants to celebrate a new grand banquet for everyone, as if everyone is welcome. Someone poked me. He moved a little because he knows my tickles spot. "Inavie stop!!" Sambit ko sabay sapo sapo sa likod ng leeg ko. "It tickles"

He kiss the back of my hand before ee sat down and talked about the changes. The room filled with the aroma of green tea. I took a sip and looked outside when a shadow past with great speed and the made the curtain flattered and my crown fell. He recoils and put it back and kiss my forehead and went back to his seat.  His smile was genuine. I heard the clicking sound of the cup when he place them on the table.

"Is there something you want to me my love" his voice was light, smooth I never been so amused of how he delivered it. I know he spoke, I know his tone but now it's just a bit surprising.

"I had an idea, I want to celebrate the time here as the new ruler, I want to announced and marked the day of a new grand celebration for all. I want to celebrate it on December. All the kingdom is invited.

"Sounds great, but..."

"But what? Is there more?"

"Yes, I have heard that beast from the mountains will hunt human to store them for hibernation, probably will be very dangerous for all the civilian to be out their partying while something is watching from a distance, the last day of November is already the hunting season"

"I haven't thought of that, guess I should have moved the date. I might as well prepare my armies to hunt down the beast before they set foot in my land"

"And what will the reward?"

"Reward...? May I know the full details of the hunting of the beast? If you won't mind my love?" I mimicked him with a few naughty on my voice and his face suddenly turn red and look away.

"According to the rules, whomever brings the most powerful and vicious beast to offer to his lady and some article written that the king from Windsor offered this beast as a proposal"

I puff my cheeks while looking at his eyes and he nervously look away again and he steam. He just grab a pillow and covered his face.

Proposal?

It's been a months already and everything change like a flower bloom on the spring then felt the touch of summer before the time it withered and reborn again into something new, cycles continued.

I heard the flapping wings and the maid bow and gave me a letter before they flutter away and close the door. I sighed the contract and also found out that the prime ministers was under the spell that's why they are so ruthless and arrogant. I  won the rights of every race to come freely in my kingdom nor just in my kingdom they are free to live here, everywhere. Someone knock on the door and the guards open it and it's chancellor Ghudan carrying his daughter on his right arms and on his left there was a new piled of papers again to signed. Inavie also called by Lord Francois and he'll be back later.

Being a new leader is quite stressful. But I wanted to live in a place where peace blessed the kingdom.

".... And also the fairies are waiting for you"

I stood up and followed him to the Great hall. I saw Emion standing on the door with a tuba. And the guards on the door covered their ears and move a few feet away "The queen has arrived!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted, with a blow on the tuba again. I sheepishly snorted to Emion for doing that.