CHAPTER 7- I'M A PRINCESS II

A L E X

I followed them from behind. Pursing my lips  while reading their movements. We stop at the door and 0092 open the double door and my eyes sparkled in astonishment. It's a tower of books! Like the once that Belle's has in the beauty in the beast. I glanced up the book surrounded the entire room. From the smell of the fresh paper printed that lingers in my senses.

Library is a place where books and sources of information are stored. They make it easier for people to get access to them for various purposes. They connect people to information and connect people to people.

I'm not that person who spends time on reading. I spend most of my leisure time tapping on my laptop and watching the latest news on tv and other social media. Never could've thought that living in a modern era would be replaced into a pile of books.

Well this will changes everything. Maybe one day. I'll turn myself a bibliophile nerd of the Castle. Wala na akong gadjet e books na Ang kaharap ko Ngayon. Bibliophile the simplest definition of meaning is that person who loves to read books.

I narrowed my eyes on the people inside, seems busy. Carrying books on their hands and piles them on the shelves and some are organizing the book.

"Your highness it's rare to see you come here.. And also we heard about you've been diagnosed with amnesia.."

"Yeah. But I'm working on that.."

"Well you can't possibly forgot your pal didn't yah?" he smirk at me and arrange his necktie and brush his hair. Maybe his doing this to charmed me?

"ummm.." Sorry I don't know his name. I gave him a fake smile and he turn blue.

"You did really forgot.. so rude of you" he mumbled, being dramatic and one of my ladies simply chuckled. His shoulder fell "Di bale I sure hope that you'll gain your memory soon. By the way. I'm Dick"  he added and I just exploded and close my mouth, swallowing the humor inside me.

"God lord!" I tried not to burst again and took a deep breath. Back on my era Dick is not a name anymore. Its not a safe name specially for a man like him, "Nice to meet you then.... Mr.  D-dick" I pursed my lips after that. I want to laugh but no, not now. He frowned at me and walked lifelessly.

"Aww fell sorry for Sir Dick today" I heard my ladies murmuring, casting a pity look on him.

"I know I laughed it's because.." I didn't continue and gasped for air. I did him dirty. I rushed and stop him by apologizing and gave him an innocent eyes. 

An hour later..

I sat down on a ladder while reading the books I find a minute ago. Finding all the details of the war between the two kingdom. I glanced on my ladies-in-waiting and they brought me some cookies.

I told them to wait and grabbed five books before going to my study and put them on the table for later. I grab one cookie and took a nibble on it and I was surprise It was delicious. The cookies melt in my mouth matches the cocoa coffee. I open a book and started to read. I want to share the cookies with them but cookies are untouched. "Help yourselves please" I said and pushed the plate closer to them and they looked at me with confusion.  0091 was the first one to take a cookie, frowning as she took a bite to eat. I saw her tears began to fell and drop on the desk and suddenly her tear drops became a precious stone.

They began panicking and hid the Gem and they freaked out as they notice I was looking at them. The silence crept the entire place. 1162 collapsed..

➖➖➖

The sun set on the darkening horizon. I heard the howling of the wind and they close the window and the torches and post lamps are not lit as darkness blanket the world.