CHAPTER 33- EASTERN MOONSUNE

A L E X

We arrived at the manor and the butler is waiting for us outside and  open the door. He gave us his warm welcoming smile "So how's the night your highnesses"

"Better" Inavie replied with a small laughed and made me go out first before him "You already knew. Cause you just said highnesses"

"Lady Clysopheia's gregarious nature somehow slips something and you know how glad we are to hear it, thought our prince will be widower forever but that was a sighed in relief. You did really meant to be together"

"Indeed. And kindly keep those secrets " said he and the butler gently bowed with a smile

"With honor your highnesses"

"Prepare the carriage and the stuff we need, we heading to Moonsune tomorrow.."

"That won't be necessary to let the two of you gone in there" Luna Crest stand between us "You know the risks of a noble blood when they go on that place"

"I'm going then" and that was Inavie's final words and held my hand and past him.

➖➖➖

We're on prince Inavie's study place and he lend us a map and how to enter and exist the place and any inn where we can rest. A count came and help with the situation, he knows the Moonsune well because he has someone close to him. He has an uncle that runs a shop and it's been for generations to generation and we can rest on their place and no one would dare to question our real intentions.

He asked us a few favor to work, help his uncle to his shop to eased the suspicions of the crowds and those hunters. To prevent their interest from new folks in town. Mahirap nadin kapag mapag tripan kami.

Maybe those men who captured Luna Ziegler and Vanessa knew they were lunarian and gonna be sold in a greater price. Since Lunarian are the forth on the list.  As part of the most valuable races like their cousins. Benzylle, Junakie and Gadalea.

Junakie are on the top of the list to be one of the most expensive fairy since they were the rarest kind and second the Gadalean the healing fairies same value with the Gem fairies then lunarian. The  resemblance of lunarian and Junakie are good at hunting and be a good henchmen, they are build different, embodied the brilliance of a warrior and a thieves together. This two as one can be used as a secret weapon that could leads to destruction.

Prince Airell needs to go back to report the front line and prepare the Naviex.

On the other hand, Prince Inavie, sighed while staring at me and he has a thousands of thought in his eyes that a mouth can't speak. He has a second thoughts and shifted his gaze to my knight whose reading a book. Nonchalantly like his the only one in the room.

"I leave my Queen to you" he said to him and Luna Crest close the book and nodded "I have to talk to Lord brother Zeldenix about the coup. If ever I failed to stop it, maybe I'll set a secret organization to high jacked the ship and stole the cannons and any possible weapons they can use to attack the Naviex. It maybe be a fifty fifty chance but I had hope. I have men with me to help"

I know Its risky for a prince to go at that certain place but I trust him.
His a man of his words.

"Thank you my dear" I said and bowed at him and it made him flattered and turn his back to us

"You're all dismissed except for my Queen" Nagsilabasan na sila at humarap siya sakin at nakita ko ang iritado niyang tingin sa tabi ko at tiningnan ko naman at nandun si Luna Crest na nakatayo.
"I said your dismissed"

"I only listen to my masters order and yours not included" Luna Crest speak, the audacity of his guts. Nainis na si Inavie pero pinag awat ko na sila. Ang sasama ng tingin nila sa isa't isa.

"I change my mind, I can't leave my queen to you. Something on you make me boiled"

"If you do that you'll ruin the plan"

"I don't care"

"Then your Queens life will be at risk be a man of your words"

"You got guts"

Konte nalang manununtok na si Inavie pero hinila ko lang ito pabalik ng kanyang upuan. "Ako na ang mag sosorry. Just trust me on this. When the mission is over. I swore to stay with you as my King" I said and those anxious on his face  turn eased.

We left the study place and decided to take a rest. Luna crest open the door for me and I jump on the bed and that was good. I stretches my limbs and stop as I heard the satisfying crack on my bone. Nakataob lang ako at humagok na.

Nakaramdam lang ako ng may bumuhat sakin at nilagyan ako ng kumot.

➖➖➖

I woke up when I heard something fell on the floor. Natawa ako kase nakita ko ang pagkatameme niya nakadala ng pagkain sa tray at nahulog yung baso. His face turns red, nahiya ata kase nakita ko siyang nagdala ng pagkain para sakin. "My knight love me how thoughtful"

"Of course I do" he said without having a second thought. "Sorry for disturbing you"

"Nah it's okay" bumaba na ako at pinulot niya ang basag na baso at I saw his left eyes winced and I saw a blood drip and was stunned to see it for the first time. Junakie's blood are not crimson red but the rarest blood that called Rh-null. The golden blood.

Kinuha ko ang kamay niya at pumunit sa damit ko tsaka binalot ang sugat niya at pinulot na ang basag na baso. "Let me"

"But"

"Your blood is too precious to be wasted, even your my royal knight I don't want you to get hurt"

"Your being weird today your highness it's just a simple cut"

"Because I cared for you, you know how valuable you are and that blood of yours"

If he looses his blood he'll die, his body cannot regenerate a new cell even Gadalean can't help them. He'll looses his longer years to live. Pinahiran ko na rin ang ginintuang dugo niya. Kaunti lang pero iba nako mag react siguro dahil importante din siya para sakin.

"Promise me that you mustn't nicked or let yourself get wounded that's an order I don't want you to get hurt because that thing on your veins will end you"

"You knew?"

"Of course. Your blood is valuable and if you looses many of them you'll die even that Gadalean can't restore those blood that goes out from your veins..." Napahinto lang ako ng halikan niya ako bigla na kinataneme ko hanggang sa bumitaw siya

"You have my loyalty" he said and the mark on his wrist disappeared.

"Why did you do that?!"

"I locked the contract, forever. I leave my life in your care" he said solemnly and bowed to me

"Is that a suicide? you.. you gave up your chance of freedom! Take that back"

"I made up my mind to stay with you. If you let me. If I wanted to take that back then kill me"

"You bitc...betchin! " Sabay batok ko sa kanya "Di mo pwedeng gawin yun!" Umupo nalang ako at nilamon ang pagkain, Oo stress eating. From now on I have the responsibility on taking care of him. I need to protect him just like he did to me "Di pwede pinapaguilty mo ako dahil di mo na makakamit ang kalayaan mo!"

"It's my decision not yours!"

"Whether you like it or not. I'mma to set you free. I can't let you stay. I want you to travel the world without my permission"

"Okay then, maybe someday you'll change your mind. You see I have been around Zethara before you were born and it's getting boring to have a long life, but since I find myself to you. I want to travel the world with you that's my wish will a princess grant that"

"Ang weird mo. So weird!"

"I love you, your highness even you have that prince my love for you won't change"

" Ang corny mo" Bwesit ka pafall ka talaga Luna Crest kaasar! He just laughed at me, patting my head while I stuffed the bread inside my mouth. "You love me was that sexually or just friend or ..." hirap mag assume pero di talaga kame pwede. Hay ewan ko ba.

"You guess"

"Pakyu"