CHAPTER 20-PRINCE and the KNIGHT

A L E X

The sun sat beyond the horizon casting  shadows upon the world and we're running on the routes and past many houses. The empty streets are now flooded with crowds and I covered my face hurriedly to avoid gossip and attention. We'll sort of,

All eyes on us and it's embarrassing. The other from inside of their houses peeped outside their doors and windows. I don't know where we're going, his just running and didn't mind the crowds in the street.

Until he leads us to a misty place and beautiful sight of the sea. I was astonished to see a real life japanese Onsen. Literally means hot spring! They are natural hot water baths rich in beneficial minerals.

Naexcite ako at gusto konang maligo. Sinubukan ko nang maghubad at nakatingin lang siya sakin.

"Bat nandito kapa? alis!" pagtataboy ko kopa sa kanya pero di siya umalis.

"Why?"

"Malamang maliligo ako"

"Then I'll take a bath with you. I'll wash your back or front" aniya at hinubad niya agad ang damit niya na kinapikit ko

"Baliw Ikaw nalang daw unang maligo!" I bellowed. I didn't hear anything from him so I open my eyes, seeing his naked top. I rushed away and find a spot for me alone. I found a perfect spot for me and it's a bit a far away, away from that Prince.

I soak myself in the water while star gazing. Ang sarap magbabad. I swam while raising my head and my arms were crawling. I saw something white on the water and a face rose and it made me loose my mind and slap him.

"Pervert!!!!!!!!"

➖➖➖

Nasa harap ako ng throne room at bakas parin ang kamay ko sa kabilang pisnge niya. Natataranta ako dahil nasampal ko Ang prinsepe pero deserve naman niya kase nanilip siya at pano siya makapunta sa kinaruruonan ko.

"I talk with the council, the other kingdom didn't knew someone trespass the shorelines, To ease that fear from seeing you at the ball tonight. I asked my chancellor to bring the message to the kingdom. If my people agreed with you. Then I have no choice but to entrust my soldiers in your hands. Specially my messengers.." she continued and that rings a bell.

The messenger or should I say the Luna, the night thieves of Estheria is looking for me because this princess kill one of em. My heart starting to beat faster. I'm starting to be hunted by the fear. The rage of Luna Quartz will send me to my grave.

How will be able to explain it to her. Luna Eva is everything to her. And Esthelian taken him away.

"... My ladies-in-waiting will help you get dress. My people is on there way by now, I bet they'll be terrified seeing you in Zendalia but be aware of those criticism and judgementas as you set foot on the hall. You know how my people despised your existence.."

".....I'll take all those judgements thank you for reminding me your highness" I didn't catch her words because I was lost in thought. Two fairies came and lead me the way

"By the way my son what happen to your face?"

"Oh this?" napalingon ako sa kanila at Nakita ko siyang nakatingin sakin na papaalis na ng hall "A love language I received from a creature.."

I didn't hear them as we left the great hall and went to the corridors. The floor is made out of real crystal and the walls are decorated with different types of flower and the vines with  gems hanging on them. The chandelier are breath taking, Esthelian's palace would never.

Even I was astonished by such view but my chest is flickering not because of excitement but fear of our encounter in the future.

We stop at the white door and theres two men standing beside the door and open them for us and we enter. Even they have their bascinet I completely see their eyes looking at me.