CHAPTER 55- ESTHER TOWN

A L E X

We went to the garden, soaking wet and I'm covered in dirt. I was so worried and I don't know what just got into him to do that, I can't loose him like that, maybe his so special to me. I let go of his hand and watch the garden, this place is good for doing meditation. The flowers are well organized by their colors and what family they are belong, astonishing, breath taking. Sadly in the modern era few nalang ang may mga magagandang tanawin dahil karamihan na ay buildings, roads and many more. I wish na sana meron din ganitong kaganda na garden back home. It's like I'm in a paradise.

He put something on my hair and it's a flower and I felt butterfly on how he looked at me, his eyes is like a written poetry. "Flowers has their different symbolism and meanings, I picked this one because it suits you"

"So what this flower symbolizes?"

"That's chrysanthemum"

"And...?" I ask. Waiting for his answer but he just smile and flick my forehead and turn his back with a chuckles. "It's chrysanthemum" I mimicked him with a sneered "Symbols and meaning mo mukha mo!"

"Your allure is undeniable your highness"

"........ What are mumbling about?" His always mumbling. I think he has a brain issue. He needs a serious therapy

Pumasok na kami sa loob and the people inside began to grin. And I hate those expressions from them "Oh.." Nakita ko ang ngisi nila na parehong malicious minded. Binalewala ko nalang sila at nag utos ako na mag investigate sa town. It's better be to be advance than late. I can't wait to capture those criminals before the festival. Because on that special day, it will become be a nightmare for everyone.

In my story, there are about thousands of civilian burns to the ground, died on a sudden explosion that where hidden secretly underground. I need something to cover up my identity while doing an investigation.

"May I put these aside?"

"Oh!" I woke up from my senses "Sure"

The fairy maid put the chrysanthemum on the table "Lord Val gave you this flower am I right" I just nodded my head while looking at myself on the mirror. I asked for a wig and a brown colored contact lense to hid this ocean blue eyes and golden hair.

The Viscountess is going to the palace and we're going to town. The scouts are busy preparing the venue together with the other people that is responsible for the corruption and deaths of many. I know I'll meet that Grand duchess Tonali in there. And I'm ready. It's now or never.

" Lord Val treasure you. We often described him, a man with few words, cold but discipline. We never heard anything about him involving women but now... Something change and I was on cloud nine that he blooms " she said that with a smile on her face.

"You address him as lord why?"

"Because..... " Her eyes wandered somewhere, like reminiscing the past and puff her cheeks "Well, the Viscountess told us" he answer hastily and brush my hair. I look at her shimmering wings, fluttering.

"What pixie are you?"

"Ginoma, I'm a gnome fairy near the border of Chateaux, Viscountess save me when the human attacked our borders. Mostly workers here are from Ginoma. And we've been around here safely in her care"

"Viscountess is a Gadalean isn't she" she was stunned to hear it, her jaw drop.

"Y--you know?"

"Lucky guess"

I'm sorry for lying but the Viscountess save these fairy from dying. The humans carried a weapon with them. Cannons and swords and it was a nightmare. Running away to save themselves and they were unarmed they carried no protection to defend themselves. The Viscountess secretly snuck out and ordered her guards to stop the human. She alone wandered the place and healed them and gave them home.

She is an Erebus but turns out her beauty charm the Viscount and later married her. Actually they just met and proposed her while she was sleeping on her cage. As she woke up, their eyes met and something inside him urges him to marry her. He didn't hesitated and bought her immediately and sign the contract. Like it was love at first sight. His so naive and down to earth and the Viscountess is gallant and optimistic and that won his heart.

His power and dedication of stoping the people from asking questions of her identity. And until now, her wife is safe wandering around the palace. That viscount happens to be a widower and he can't bare a child because his infertile. She healed him and now they have a beautiful daughter. A cute tyrant one.

When I'm done. I thank her before leaving. No one will suspect me. "Whatta beautiful dame"

"So let's go" I said and we head out.

➖➖➖

We climb down the carriage. I was flabbergasted with the decorations. And the people on the streets are excited, never knowing the danger beneath their feet. Someone approached us and by how he dressed himself his a noble. Marami siyang tinanong at sinabi ko na kami ang mga guard Mula sa Chateaux pero hindi ito naniwala. But he stop when viscount came to rescue and explain and introduced us. The guards smile and gave me a paint brush.

I look back with a smile and everyone shrugged "Let's get to work" I said.

****

Nakita ko naman si Luna Ziegler na nagmartilyo at natamaan ang galamay niya at maiyak iyak na ito at pinagtatawanan lang siya ng kasama niya "Alam mo ba bakit napako mo daliri mo?" Tanong ni Luna Quartz

"Hindi"

"Because it's nail" dinig kong sabi ni Luna Quartz and she leave him confused. Poor guy.

I left my post tsaka di naman nila ako makikilala dahil maraming tao dito. I have a pocket full of gold coins and my motives here is get myself- work inside that tavern.

That place we're run secretly by an Aristocrats. Earl Grey Kuran, but his not that important so I won't worry. I walked myself on the busy streets and it looks normal but the beggars on the streets are the evidences that this kingdom alone, is now under the commands of the corrupt people and the poor soul is dying from starvation.

After loitering I finally found it. Above the entrance, a weathered wooden signboard swinged in the wind, producing a slight clatter as it declared the establishment as the Greyven tavern. Letting out a deep breath and walked in. However the more I stepped into it and actually observe it the quickly, the more realization dawned to me.

The stench of alcohol and grime filled the air, an in contrast with the first impression, the whole environment continued to get heavier as I walked deeply into the place, chattering, arguing some even ready to fight each other the body odor from some of them was repulsive enough to make me almost throw up the bile that had creeped up to the back of my throat.

I went straight to the middle- age man. First, I ordered a wine and I look around the place. I have to work here so I can snuck inside that tunnel. "Is there anything else you want miss..?" I stop him by putting a pouch of gold coins on the table.

"Not enough?" I reach for another pouch and his eyes became greedy, it looks like his gonna snatch the pouch in a second. Inabot niya ito pero nilalayo ko naman.
"If you want these, hired me as your janitor" I said proudly.
Napag isip ko na ito kase kung magrequest akong maging kusinera hindi ako makakaalis dun. Maganda maging waitress para maglibit libot pero mas minabuti ko nalang mag janitor kase hindi nabibigyan ng pansin.

But that moment didn't last long. I found myself sitting outside the door. They forbade me to enter. I tried to go back and convinced them to hire me.

I went over the moon when the waitress open the glass door but she throw the pouch back to me.
"We're not hiring"

"I want to work here!!!! " I'm bawling like a child and sliding my nose on the glass window and the costumers inside were terrified. I keep doing it and the workers inside sighed. "Let me in!!" I beg. Tears were beginning to form at the edges of my bloodshot eyes. Pero di parin nila ako pinapasok