Chapter 4

The Bifrost still surrounds us when Thor sends out his ham-axe, slaughtering as many of the Chitauri as possible.

The Chitauri are coming.

There will be no realm, no barren moon, no crevice, where he cannot find you.

Pain. PainpainPAIN.

Keep your composure Jötun scum.

The rest of the Avengers trade looks as Thor steps away from the Bifrost.

I can feel the dramatic music swelling.

There are quite a few new people, the Hul-Banner is in a giant Ironman suit, what happened to his monsterous form?

I also quite like the cat man, his costume pleases me.

I can see Proxmia and her reptilian friend out of the corner of my eye, scowling at Thor.

They know.

They know he is my brother.

"Bring me Thanos!" Thor yells, charging towards them with Tree and Raccoon in tow.

I don't think it quite works like that but whatever.

His eyes glow a blinding light, a storm collecting around him. He smashes into the ground murdering hundreds of the insufferable beasts at once.

I can't help but wince at the crack of thunder, drawing closer to my brother for support. I've never been overly fond of storms.

The fight draws on, a new hope since our arrival. I stay at Thor's side, wanting to help. Wanting to cover his back as he covers mine once more. Just like the good old days.

But I cannot.

I am merely a fly on the wall.

Watching as Thor tries to prevent the inevitable.

I keep a close eye on Raccoon and Tree. Not because I am attached to them, simply because Thor would be upset if they perished.

"Come at get some, Space Dogs!" The space Raccoon yells, being picked up by a metal handed man.

"How much for the gun?" Raccoon asks, being dropped by the long haired soldier.

"Not for sale,"

"Okay. How much for the arm?"

The soldier gives Raccoon a murderous look as he grumbles under his breath, "Oh, I'll get that arm,"

Eyeball 2.0

Thor is still massacring enemies by the dozen, any Chitauri that attempts to take him down merely getting sliced in half.

"New haircut?" A voice asks. I whirl, facing the voice. I recognize it, the man out of time, however the body belonging to the voice, is much different. He is sporting long hair and a beard now, looking a bit like Thor.

"Notice you've copied my beard,"

Captain Righteous sighs in defeat as Thor gestures to Tree, who is currently stabbing four Chitauri at once with his stick arms.

"By the way, this is a friend of mine, Tree,"

Are we friends now?

"Hello! Who're you?" Tree asks, lifting up the four impaled and throwing them to the ground.

Captain Righteous points to himself, "I am Steve Rogers,"

Slowly, a rumbling fills the ground, crashing through the grass. Giant saw looking circles block my vision. Instinctively, I try to pull up shields and throw the saws to side. Only to remember that I no longer have my seiðr. Black spots dance in my vision as my knees buckle, an agonizing pain roaring through me.