Chapter 18. The beginning of dreams part 2

"Y/n! Hurry up and get ready!" You heard a female voice say. You opened your eyes and sat up on your bed. Hoshi was around your neck. You got up and got changed. You walked out of your room and saw your mother, father and your sister. "Heh about time!" Your father laughed. Your sister came to you running and hugging you. "Hehe! I'm so excited for thanksgiving!" She said happily. "Yes! And Y/n's girlfriend and her sisters are coming this year!" Your mother said. There was a knock on the door and your mother opened it. "Hi! Hope we aren't late?" Kanae said smiling. Your mother shook her head. "Oh no! We're still waiting on more people!" Your mother opened the door for Kanae, Shinobu and Kanao. Kanae walked over to you and kissed you on the cheek. "I haven't seen you in forever!" She said. "You saw me yesterday." You said laughing. "Yea but it's to long!" She complained. You kissed her back. "I missed you to." You said smiling. Your sister came over. "Aww are you Star? Y/n tells me about how cute and well behaved you are!" Kanae said kneeling down and patting her head. Star giggled. "Only sometimes!" Kanae beckoned a young girl over. "Kanao this is Star. Star this is Kanao. Will you two be able to get along?" She asked. Star nodded and Kanao nodded as well. "Good!" She said standing back up. "Do you want to see our garden?" Star asked happily. Kanao nodded smiling and the two went out into the garden. "So you must be Y/n's mother!" Kanae said clapping her hands together. "Yes! I am! I'm Iki! And this is my husband Shigeto!" She said smiling. Then another knock and Kanae opened the door and laughed. "I'm....not.....late...right?" Aoi said panting. Kanae giggled. "Nope!" She held the door for Aoi and she walked in. "So you haven't been knocked out lately right?" Aoi asked you. I shook my head smiling. "Oh yes! Please tell us how he's been doing in the Demon Slayers Doctor Aoi." Iki said. "Oh well from the occasional time he's not around he's out of trouble. Sometimes...but he's still here!" Aoi joked.

This day...is amazing

Then Kanao and Star came in from the garden. "Kanae! They have so many butterflies and pretty flowers outside!" She said to her. Kanae smiled. "Oh wow! That sounds like fun!"

Unknown boy POV
"If you five are enter the demon slayer corps's dreams and destroy their dream crystal I'll give you a wonderful reward!" A man said on top of the train. Five people were sitting of front of the man. "Yes sir!" They all said. They made their way down into the train of sleeping people and made their way to the front. They opened the front car and found the d mon slayers. "I'll take the big guy." One boy said. "I'll take the boar one." A girl said. "I'll take this yellow boy." A girl said. "I'll take the guy with the mark in his head." Another boy said. "I'll take him." A boy said walking up to you. The boy tied a rope from his wrist to yours.

If I destroy his core I'll no longer feel pain..

The boy entered into your dream and hid behind a tree outside. The boy looked around at the house and the yard. He could hear talking from inside the house. He took a moment to admire the house. It was a birch wood house with cherry wood logs on the corners. It had a beautiful garden in front with flowers and butterflies. No I need to find his core! Enmu said that if I go to the corner... The boy turned and ran into the woods trying to look for an invisible wall. After a bit of walking he came across a invisible barrier. He pressed against it and pushed the wall. It opened and revealed something extremely unexpected.

"Holy shit..." Was all he could say. He looked forward and saw another world bathing in flames. Dragons whipped across the sky and roared noticing the intruder. Flames danced with each movement of the wind. And at the center of it all was the dream core. But this dream core wasn't normal. The dream core was shattered into multiple pieces floating in the air. His core....it's...it's...destroyed already? How is he even alive right now? The dragons in the sky roared and shot more fire around the dream core making a wall of flames. Large light blue glowing dragons landed circling the boy. "Oh shit...what have I gotten into?!" He cried as the biggest dragon stalked towards him. "Who are you?" It's voice was deep and demanding. The boy froze in fear as the dragon craned its neck down to eye level with the boy. "What is it? To afraid to speak? You weren't scared to come here so your not to afraid to speak. Now speak." The dragon demanded, growing more and more impatient. "I-I-n-no I-I'm just-I-I mean I don't..." The boy stuttered. The dragon growled. "I-I'll leave!" He said turning to walk out but the dragons tail blocked him. "Leave?. No. You will not leave." The dragon laughed. The dragon leaned in more and exhaled through his nose, the boys face being hit with hot air. The dragon opened its large mouth.

"NO! NO PLEASE NO!"

Y/n POV

You picked up all the plates and silverware at the table and took them to the sink. "Oh my~ That was wonderful!" Kanae smiled. "Oh thank you!" Your mother beamed with pride. Your father was sleeping in the living room in his chair. You scrubbed the dishes smiling. This day...it's amazing...I don't want it to end. But...something does feel a bit off. You thought as you finished washing the dishes and putting them on the drying rack. You stopped to try and figure out what was wrong. "Y/n-Kun? Is something wrong?" Kanae asked putting her head on your shoulder. You shook your head. "No just...have a strange feeling is all." Then you froze. "wait...Kanae...I..didn't you die from upper moon two?" Kanae looked at you confused. "No? Are you alright?" She asked putting her hand to your forehead. You pushed her hand away. "No...no! None of this is real!" You ran to your room escaping your 'family.' You quickly shut the door behind you. No...no it's not real! It's all fake! Kanae died! My parents! My sister! They all died! Suddenly you felt your body heat up rapidly. Then everything went black.

Let me die!

A/n: another silly chapter
Words: 1133