Chapter 19. The aftertaste of dreams part 1

"Mmm mmm! Mm? Mmm!" You heard a voice, it sounded familiar, but you counting out your finger on it though. You opened your eyes weakly to see Nezukos pink eyes staring back at you. You looked around and the train was moving but it then went off rail. You and Nezuko were thrown to the other side of the train. You grabbed her and held her as you hit the train side. "Mm!?" She asked concerned. You shook your head. "We need to find Tanjiro, Inoskue, Zenitsu and Rengoku." You kicked the window and it shattered and you and Nezuko jumped out. "Huah! Young Kamado don't move! You'll reopen wounds!" Rengoku shouted slashing at a demon. The demon had a short dark colored jacket and white ish pants. He had dark colored hair and wore prayer beads on his legs and arms. "Huh. Your not to weak. I hate weaklings! Rengoku...become a demon!" The demon that you realized to be upper moon three, Akaza shouted swinging at Rengoku. "Never! The strong are made to protect the weak!" Rengoku said dashing at Akaza. Rengoku dashed forward but stopped when he reached Akaza. Everyone looked in horror as they realized Rengoku had been stabbed by Akaza in the chest. "RENGOKU!" You yelled. [Dragon Breathing First Form: Dragon Scales] You teleported forward and slashed at Akaza. Akaza didn't have time to react and you slashed his arm off. His arm quickly regenerated. You quickly brought Rengoku away from Akaza. "Y/n...don't..he's to strong..." Rengoku said weakly. "Heh...remember, I'm the Dragon Hashira." You said setting him down and turning to Akaza. "Huh your not a pathetic weakling...but you're not strong!" You dashed towards Akaza and slashed at his arm. He blocked your attack with his arm. You put your strength into the sword and it cut through his arm. Akaza tried to hit you with the palm of his hand but you blocked it with your sword. The impact caused mist to shoot from the swords cracks. "Ha! You're pretty strong huh?" Akaza said kicking you in the chest. You flew back hitting the ground. "Y/N!" Tanjiro shouted standing up. "Young Kamado...do not move...your inside wounds...will reopen.." Rengoku said as he sat on his knees. Rengoku couldn't see out of one eye blood covering it. "You fight me. But for what?" Akaza said laughing. Suddenly he lunged at Tanjiro who was on his back laying on the ground. TANJIRO! You slashed his arm then slashed across his chest. "YOU BASTARD! YOU SHOWED ME A TRUE NIGHTMARE! MAKING ME THINK THEY WERE STILL ALIVE! I'LL MURDER YOU AND FOLLOW YOU TO HELL!" You shouted slashing across his chest. Blood dripped down onto the ground as Akaza regenerated. "What are you talking about? Nevermind that. You'll be dead soon anyway!" Akaza said sending multiple punches at you. You blocked each one in time and slashed at him again. [Dragon Breathing Fifth Form: Dragons Perseverance] Your arms throbbed with strength and slashed at Akaza again. You cut him in half at his shoulder down to his waist. After you cut him though he quickly regenerated. "Argh! You're very strong I'll give you that!" Akaza said kicking your chest causing you to fly back. You landed on the ground clutching your chest. "I'm strong....because I've...been through..hell..and that's where your going today!" You shouted dashing forward and slashing at him again. This time it was Akazas turn to dodge and block. He blocked the sword with his arm and dodged the next attack. "Ha! Is that all?" Akaza laughed grabbing your sword and swinging you around and threw you into the train. You slammed into the train with a loud crash. "Y/N!" Tanjiro yelled. Akaza was about to dash forward when Rengoku appeared in front of him. "Your starting to annoy me!" Akaza said blocking Rengoku's sword and then dodging his next slash. You staggered up from the ground. This bastard! He's upper moon three...if I kill him I'll be one step closer to avenging Kanae! You thought gripping your obsidian sword as mist emerged from the cracks. I'll kill him a thousand times over! He sent me through real hell! Showing me a false life with Kanae and my family! You gripped your sword harder. [Dragon Breathing Fifth Form: Dragons Perseverance] You felt power surge through your arms and you dashed at Akaza. "DIE BASTARD!" You swung your sword and cut him in half at the chest then followed up with another attack at his waist while Rengoku attacked Akaza from behind. Though the damage was serious Akaza quickly regenerated the slash and quickly turned and slammed his palm into Rengoku sending him flying back. Then he turned to you and launched at you. He sent a series of punches at you which you barley blocked as Akaza managed to land a few punches on your body. He hit your arms and your chest. You felt a massive pain in your chest. Shit! I think that's a broken rib! You jumped back avoiding his last punch. "Well your strong aren't you? How about you? I'm sure you'll make the smart choice and become a demon." Akaza said smiling. "No! I'll never become a monster like you! You've killed so many innocent people! I used to be such a happy child! But then a demon came and killed my family! I'll never join you bastards!" You shouted. Then a voice echoed in your mind. "Dodge right." It said. You don't know why but you listened and dodged Akazas series of punches. You heard Hoshi hiss as you dodged his attack. Akaza took notice of the sun and started to run into the woods. You chased after him catching up to him. Then you jumped at him and wrapped your arms around him. "Eh?! What are you doing?!" Akaza shouted. [Dragon Breathing Second Form: Shattered Egg] A large number egg shape surrounded you and Akaza, then it had crack-like patterns all around it. You smiled as you realized what might happen.

Kanae...I'm coming.

BOOM!!

Words: 1031

A/n: I just wanted to thank everyone who's read this story and got the story to over 600 reads. I thought when I started this dumb little story I would quickly drop it finding that it wasn't good enough but you all seem to like it.
Again thank you!