🍁Prologue🍁

(This prologue is from the time  when both our taekook were living in Canada with their parents and were neighbors).

The giggling and chattering of two kids filled the area of the almost abandoned park where only they were present.

It was one of those parks which has lost it's sparkle since the few people who visited there left the city and now there was no one who had enough time to visit there but the two kids were an exception.

It has became there ultimate place where they love to spend their time together even when their parents prohibit them to do so, they never listen to any of them.

Actually what the kids love most about the park is the only maple tree it has which is also not in a great condition but still they are fond of it and play under it.

"Bun look this leaf is soo pretty".  "Yesh hyung it ish prewtty". "Let's collect them and then we can grow them in our garden too". Tae said which caused lil kook to nod his head vigorously and started collecting as much as they can to grow many maple trees.

As the kids were busy collecting leaves two voices calls them from behind.

"Kook baby let's go home" Kookie's mother calls out. "Tae you too baby come here" Tae's mom comes a lil forward to take tae when she gasps after seeing her son dirtied by the soil completely and the same reaction was given by kook's mom after she took in kook's appearance too.

"Aish you both why do you always cause mess hmm, you shouldn't have got dirty like this" Kook's mom said.

Both the mother's took their son's hands and took them towards their home's.

Both taekook pouted when they were separated and even more when their all the efforts went in vain because their mother's threw the leaves away from their hands.

As the kids were in their respective home they were showered by their mothers and now were waiting for their dad's to return home.

KIM'S HOUSE:

Tae is sitting on sofa scribbling in his notebook when the door bell rang and tae jumped up quickly as he knew it was his dad's time to be back.

And so when his mother opened the door and he saw his father, he hurriedly ran towards him while screaming 'dad', and his dad picked him up spinning him around.

"Aigo seems like my son missed me soo much" He said snuggling his face in his stomach making him giggle.

"Yes daddy, I missed you soo much". And so both father son duo played together after Mr. Kim changed.

"Bear, honey come let's have dinner" Tae's mom called them both who were busy wrestling as per tae's request.

They had their dinner and now tae was tucked in sleep by his mother after he fell asleep on his father's stomach.

"What is it honey tell me now" Mrs. Kim asked once they were in their bedroom.

Mr. Kim smiled looking at his wife who knew him soo well.

"Actually I am promoted from my office honey".  "Then what are you worried about".

"Well along with the promotion I am also transferred to Seoul". Mrs. Kim took a deep breath after getting the hint of her husband's worry.

"And i am worried for tae, you know how much attached he is with kook, he will be soo much upset about this and i don't want to make him upset" Mr. Kim pouted and Mrs. Kim smiled sweetly at him.

"Hun don't worry , I know tae won't be pleased with this but us leaving doesn't mean they will never meet each other we will visit jeon family whenever we can also they will visit us anytime too"