ch 1 🍁

HAPPY TAEKOOK DAY, DEAR DARLAS 💜

So.....here's the update of the story, hope you enjoy.

Saranghae❣️

19 YEARS LATER:

In the hustle and bustle of city, where people were stressed with work and life problems, a boy was  cooking happily.

Even though it was not an easy job to be a restaurant chef especially of a famous one but still he was contented with it.

He enjoyed cooking and when people complimented it and ate more than enough was what he loved the most, making people feel happy at least with his food in this stressful world.

He had graduated with a business degree but his passion was cooking so he chose this and trust me everyone is thankful that he did, his food taste like heaven.

"Kook one more bulgogi and one makguksu" Chan a waiter told him. "Ok" he started preparing  those.

"Kook a tteokguk (rice cake soup), kimchi stew, 3 tangsuyuk and 5 dakgalbi (spicy chicken stir fry)". "Hmm got it" Kook said and started working on those while instructing other cook's to do other things.

"Don't you get tired kook" a cook named jane asked him while mixing something in a bowl.

"Hmm i do but if at the end  I am a reason for someone's happiness than it's worth it".

"But i swear the restaurant have never had as much as customers it does now" jane said.

"I also agree with you jane, I bet jungkook could  open his own restaurant and it will be a blast" another named soye said.

Jungkook just giggled at their way of complimenting him.

TIME SKIP:

Soon the working hours were over and all the employees were ready to leave after cleaning everything.

"Finally finished with all the work" One of the employee said.

"Hmm finally, btw thank you soo much Jungkook for helping us even after doing your own work" Sua a girl waitress said.

"Nothing to thank about, now let's all go home it's already very much late" Kook said and than after taking his things he went out of the restaurant after locking it along with  others.

"Ok guys let's meet tomorrow, good night" Everyone bid good byes and good nights and parted their ways.

Jungkook had his own car but still he preferred to use transport sometimes and this day was one of them. He loved the calm breeze, the moon shining along with it's stars.

And everytime he would look up at the moon, star, the sky, the calm breeze all reminded him of only one person, whom he misses soo soo sooo much and wishes to meet him  once even for just  a moment.

He feels like the moon in the sky who is lonely and waiting for someone to come and join him up their and make those long nights worth of being there.

Soon Jungkook had reached the bus stop and lucky him he got the bus right on time before it could have left.

Jungkook lived in a decent house. Not too big not too small just a perfect place for being called home.

And also he lived alone cause his father and mother went to their hometown to take care of his grandparents and also their farms. And as now he was earning himself there was no problem in doing that though.

After reaching home kook took a shower and made some food for himself and after that went to sleep but not before having a small talk with his mother- father and grandparents who loved him soo much.

He also loved them soo much and wished for them to be always healthy and fit.

And soo after his talk he finally went to sleep.

While his fairy godmother or godfather was or were doing a happy dance while thinking about the fate of their dear baby  bunny.

    🍂_____________________________🍂

HELLO, EVERYONE HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER.

DO VOTE, COMMENT AND ENJOY.

I PURPLE YOU DEAR DARLAS💜❣️

ONCE AGAIN HAPPY TAEKOOK DAY❣️❣️❣️