ch 5🍁

WITH JUNGKOOK:

After changing two buses Jungkook is finally here at his aunt's house.

Actually she had slipped and got her leg fractured and since her wife is out of town she is quite in a problem.

So, her dear sister that is kook's mom asked kook to go and visit her.

"Aunty, what would you like to have for dinner" Kook asked and yes till he reached it was already beginning to get dark.

"Oh dear, don't worry about me you just arrived, don't take trouble and just rest ok, I will order something for us".

"Waah aunty, if you don't like my food then tell me, don't use these tricks and push me away" Kook said pouting.

"Aish you lil brat, you know that i didn't mean it like that, so stop making scenarios".

"Then I am making dinner, so come on  tell me what you want to eat". "Anything that my nephew makes is tasty so make whatever you want".

"Okay than, just wait for sometime". Jungkook hurriedly went in the kitchen going through the things in the fridge and soon was preparing food as a chef of restaurant he already  is quite fast in cooking so in no time he had setted everything up and brought his aunt in the dining room.

"Woah food smells amazing kook, I always knew that my nephew is amazing but you still amaze me".

"Thank you aunty but now no talking and let's start eating".

They both had their dinner while keeping a conversation of either their holiday's spent together or kook's memories.

"So aunty here is water for you and if you need anything than just call me ok". "Ok I will now you go and take rest hmm you have already worked alot, so go and don't worry about me Or anything".

Jungkook nodded and went in the room he was staying at and quickly called Rou.

"Hello, rou, how was everything today". "Trust me Jungkook, it was the most hectic day of my whole life, I can't understand how you manage all those customers daily".

Kook laughed and than said, "umm rou I don't think that I will be able to come back for a few days, it seems like aunt still need help in her work and also her wife will be back day after tomorrow".

"Oh don't worry kook we can manage for few days ok, so you just focus there and be back safely". "Hmm yeah, you too take care bye".

After the call kook got freshen up and than went to the window staring at the moon thinking about his hyung, moon always makes him remember his childhood best friend his buddy his hyungie so... after staring at the moon for quite sometime and living in the memories kook finally went to sleep.

BACK TO TAE:

"Tae stop staring at your phone like that, the waiter might have forgot to call you, you saw there were too many customers,so just chill we will visit there tomorrow and this time let's meet the chef" Jimin said while rolling on the bed.

"Jimin I can't wait for too long I just have 2 more days otherwise it will all go in vain" Tae said and took a deep breath.

"Don't worry everything will be alright and now get your ass up we have to leave soon to pickup my yoon-seok, that stupid flight because of it being delayed I had to wait for 3 more hours" Jiminie pouted.

"Aish jimin stop pouting you look like a duckling, let's go" Tae said

"A very much cuty, sexy, lovely duckling" Jimin said getting up from the bed and giving himself a wink while running his hand through his hair looking in the mirror.

Both the boys were at the airport waiting for yoonseok, as jimin was a very much well known model he was covering himself as much as he can to avoid any unwanted attention.

But, having tae by his side was not helping him as tae was good looking and also fans don't need to see the face of their favourites to know if that is them or not.

Soon sudden flashes were heard and also a few screamings too and when vmin turned around they saw yoonseok coming out after getting checked and jimin was soo excited that he ran to them without thinking twice and hobi catched him while yoongi laughed at his babies cuteness.

Tae thought it was better to not meddle in and so he went inside the car waiting for others.

Soon, yoonminseok along with tae were on their way home, they were going to yoonminseoks house.

 "So tae how have you been hmm"yoongi asked. "Good hyung, what about you both you've been gone for a month".

"Oh it was hectic and not seeing min was just cherry on the top" hope said snuggling closer to chim.

"I know, I have missed you both too much too hyung" jimin said pouting.

"Don't worry we are not leaving anymore for at least sometime and if we have to let's go altogether" hope said and jimin nodded his head.

Tae just looked at his soul mate with his mates with a boxy smile, he was happy that chim is soo happy with his life.

    🍂 _________________________🍂

HELLO DEAR DARLAS, I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GREAT.

HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER.

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS FF.

SO.....DO VOTE , COMMENT AND ENJOY.

I PURPLE YOU ALL ❣️💜