ch 4🍁

Both the boys were cuddled together in between the sheets, sleeping peacefully but that peace was broken by the sunlight.

And so jimin groaned and slowly opened his eyes, he smiled when he saw his soulmate hiding his face in the sheets to avoid the light.

Jimin suddenly had a mischievous look and then he screamed with all his might and pulled the sheets from taehyung, who was too shocked and had a look as if he just got a heart attack.

"Hey are you okay" Jimin asked as he saw his friend's face. Tae tried to say something but nothing came out so he cleared his throat and without a single thought started beating jimin with his pillow.

"Are you crazy, I was soo damn scared, don't do that ever again" Tae said once he was satisfied with his work while jimin was laughing.

"You looked too much peaceful to not do that" Jimin said.

"Yeah yeah sure, now let's get ready we have to go and visit the restaurant" Tae said and stood up taking his clothes and went inside the bathroom, while jimin used the other bathroom.

Both the boys were ready to go, so tae was locking the door while jimin got the car ready.

And so both boys were on their way to the restaurant.

WITH JUNGKOOK:

There was nothing unusual in jungkook's daily routine other than that he had to leave early today, to go and visit his aunt who got injured yesterday.

Jungkook came restaurant earlier than everyday and started preparing things.

He had decided to prepare food almost completely only leaving the cooking part, which his fellow mates will do.

"Kook, when will you be back" Rou asked. "Don't know but will have to make sure she is fine".

"Ok but please be back soon" Soha said.

"I will, now I should be leaving, take care guys and make sure to not stress and call me if you need any help" Kook said while taking off his apron and going out of the restaurant.

On the other side tae and jimin were both stuck in traffic which resulted in them getting late.

But nonetheless here they are in front of the restaurant.

'Half Arc' nice name, tae thought and they both entered inside.

"Hello sir, welcome to Half Arc Restaurant" A waiter said.

"Hello" Vmin both greeted him and the waiter guided them inside.

"This is your table sir, and soon a waiter will be here to take your orders, thank you" He said and went back to his place.

And not so later a waiter came to take their orders.

"Hello sir, I am here to take your order, what would you like to have".

"Stir fried chicken,makguksu and a lemon bubble tea" Jimin said and the waiter noted it down.

"Japchae, samgyeopsal, kimchi and strawberry milk" Tae gave his order and than the waiter left after telling them to wait for 15 minutes.

"Umm it smells tasty here" Jimin said and tae nodded his head.

"Yeah it seems like the food will be amazing" Tae said.

Soon their orders were on their table and they both started digging in.

Tae took his first bite and he swear he had never tasted food like this ever before,jimin on the other hand was busy stuffing his mouth with the delicious food.

After the boys were finished that's when they both started giving the complements about the food.

"Wow jiminie, I don't know how I should thank you for this, you are literally an angel". "Well nothing to thank about, you have given me a treat, so yeah thank you".

"Who said anything about treating" Tae asked. "Well I brought you here so as a reward I deserve this much" Jimin said and tae looked at him with squinted eyes but nonetheless he still paid the bill.

They both now were looking for the waiter to ask about the chef.

"There he is, let me call him" Tae said and waved his hand.

The waiter looked in their direction and went to their table.

"Hello sir how can I help you". "Um actually we want to meet the chef who made the food today" Tae said.

"Oh why sir is there any problem". "Ah no no food was great but we wanna meet with chef for some other reason". Tae said.

"Ah ok sir, but i don't think that you can meet now, as you can see there's alot of people and their orders are to be made on time so it might be hard for him to visit you".

"Oh no problem, here's my card call me when he is free I will meet with him then" Tae said giving his card to the waiter.

"Ok sir and thank you for coming" Waiter said and went away.

"Now we should also be leaving jimin-ah". "Yeah also today get back home early, yoonie and hobi hyung are coming back so we have to go to the airport" Jimin said and took his glasses before getting up from his chair and left the restaurant.

So, first jimin droped tae at his work place and then he went at his agency for meeting about his new project.

      🍂________________________🍂

HELLO DEAR DARLAS, I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GREAT.

HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER.

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS FF.

SO.....DO VOTE , COMMENT AND ENJOY.

I PURPLE YOU ALL ❣️💜