ch 2🍁

"Have you prepared the report about the last testing" Tae asked as he was taking his coat from the desk getting ready to go for the meeting.

"Yes sir, it's ready" Joyan a colleague said.

"Good, let's go we don't wanna be late for the meeting" Tae said and took the report file going out of the cabin along with his team.

Well today tae's company is doing a meeting with the board to present their new research on food and also to discuss future projects.

Tae and his team was the best among other 4 teams. He has been working in this department from last 2 years and his efficiency in work is what brought him from a employee to a head.

Soon the meeting room was filled with different departmental  heads.

"Everyone settled" The Secretary asked and everyone nodded so she again continued. "So now without wasting any time let's begin with the meeting".

And so meeting started with everyone showing their progress and their opinions on various aspects.

Everyone had did a good job with their work and so the CEO and board members were also very happy.

"So everyone first thank you all for your hard work, and now we shall discuss our next plan, so anyone with any ideas or anything like that" CEO Kim Namjoon asked.

Everyone raised their hands and presented their ideas and now it was tae's team to present and so Taehyung stood up fixing his suit a little.

"Sir our team has thought about searching a person who has great cooking skills, whose food is beyond what we ever had and then we can take that person in our company as a chef, who will help us in making new recipes and it will help us in the market" Tae said and than took a seat after bowing.

"Hmm it is great idea Taehyung but where can we find a person with great skills" Namjoon asked.

"From the restaurants or cafes anywhere".

"Huh do you even know how many restaurants and cafes are out there, it's almost impossible" Another department head said.

"Mr.Han i know but it's almost impossible not completely impossible right we can give it a try". Tae replied.

"And waste our time, no Mr. Kim we have better things to do, we can't just go around searching for Mr. Great skills" Again Mr. Han said.

Tae was about to reply back but Namjoon spoke up. "Hmm, you're not wrong Han but i think the idea is good and so to resolve the problem Taehyung i am giving you 2 week to find the person or else think of something else ok".

"Ok sir i will surely do that" Tae said and took the water bottle and drank the water from it.

He knows that it's hard to find the perfect person but not impossible and he will prove it but at the same time 2 weeks seems less but he will manage and find that damn one person among everyone.

That was tae's motto for next 2 weeks, he doesn't care about anything he will find the perfect one.

With that in his mind tae left after the meeting was over and as soon as he entered his cabin, he told all his colleagues to go around the city and try to get the best chefs.

Well this is his personality Mr. Perfect Kim's personality, he has always been a hardworking person.

He was good in his school even better in uni and that has resulted in him being the head of food research department of his team of one of the most famous company.

He lives alone in Seoul while his parents lives in his hometown cause they wanted to.

He is content with his life just hoping for one thing to happen and maybe it will very soon.

   🍂  ___________________________🍂

HELLO DEAR DARLAS, I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GREAT.

HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER.

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS FF.

SO.....DO VOTE , COMMENT AND ENJOY.

I PURPLE YOU ALL ❣️💜