WHO'S ZOOMIN' WHO?

I've always believed that secrets are like shadows, they follow you around and they never leave you

I was sleeping next to Derek. This time we were in my bed instead of the trailer, Izzy and George had found out about us and thankfully things didn't completely blow up since they had already accepted Meredith's and Tim's relationship.

My phone started ringing, it was a blocked number. I answered the phone trying not to wake Derek up. "Hello"
No one answered. "Hello" I repeated. There was heavy breathing on the other end of the phone. I recognized it. I could recognize it anywhere. It was the source of half my nightmares. I quickly hanged the phone and accidentally dropped it.

Like shadows, secrets are dark. They are the darkness in the middle of a sunny day. The cold that brings shivers down your spine.

"Who is calling you at this hour?"
I closed my eyes calming my breathing before turning around. "Wrong number."

Or at least mine are...

Derek and I got dressed and got out of the room.
"He's freaked out cause I caught him playing with little Jimmy and the twins." I heard Izzy tell Meredith.
"I have a girlfriend." Yelled George
"Ok."
"Nothing to be embarrassed about George. It's completely natural and is even considered healthy." I said. Izzy laughs and George slams the door of his room.
"This sounds like fun out here." Said Derek coming out of the room. Derek's phone rings, he looks at it but doesn't answer.
"Aren't you gonna get that? It might be the hospital."
"It's not. Breakfast?"

Looks like I'm not the only one with secrets...

*

We were eating lunch at the cafeteria. George and Alex sit down with Cristina, Izzy and I.
"Hey, syph-boy." Said Cristina. I laughed
"You told them?"
"Just Cristina and Tara."
"Yeah no need to be so rash-y" I said, the others stifled a laugh.
""Syph-boy." It's got a nice ring to it, it's kinda like Superboy, only diseased." Said Alex
"Izzie didn't have to say a word. Around here, the only thing that spreads faster than disease is gossip."
"That's not true. Just cause Izzie can't keep her mouth shut doesn't mean everyone knows. Meredith sits down next to us.
"Hey, George. How are you feeling? Sorry about the syphilis." She said
"Everyone in this hospital knows?"
"Knows you're a player." Said Alex
"You're disturbed."
"True. Everybody's got a secret. Just be glad yours is out in the open." He said. I stiffened a bit, I could even think about what would happen if my secret got out.
"Oh, yeah, Alex? What's yours?" Said Cristina.
"You show me yours, and I'll show you mine." She doesn't answer. "I bet you've got some seriously kinky skeletons in your closet."
"What's in my closet is none of your business."
"Well, I don't have any secrets. My life is boring."
"Everybody's got something to hide." Said Meredith. I left without saying anything while they were staring at her.