pucker up

hey guys!!!! this chapter doesn't have anything... suspicious... going on in it LOLLL unless u count making out weird then idk ill take it down if its THAT uncomfortable :)

anyways enjoy reading!! for clarification y/n and matt are dating in this (obvi)!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Street lights flashed through your windows as you drove in the dark, turning down a street of houses. It was 11 at night and you were finally going home after hanging out with a friend all day. You had spent hours with them, yet you still didn't feel tired. Actually, you felt a bit excited.

Since you were with them all day, you hadn't seen Matt once. You didn't even see him that morning, considering he had to get up early for a meeting with Laura. He was out of the house before you woke up, but he made sure to leave your coffee on the counter made just the way you liked it. He also wrote a short note and stuck it under the mug.

You smiled to yourself thinking about finally seeing him. You were honestly very excited.  You knew he'd be exhausted after his long day full of meetings and other things at the warehouse, but you two always made sure to spend a few moments alone together before you went to sleep. No matter what happened during the day, you both always ended it with each other.

You pulled into the driveway and quickly turned off the ignition, yanking your keys out. You hopped out of the car and went inside, practically bolting for the stairs after exchanging a quick greeting with Chris and Nick. You noticed they both looked dead when you saw them sprawled across the couch. This had to mean Matt was also slumped, especially since he was already in his bedroom.

You gave his door a quiet knock before cracking it open and peaking in. Once you saw he was laying in his bed, you fully walked into the room and closed the door behind you. His head turned and he lifted it off the pillow, looking at you groggily. He slowly smiled once he saw your excited expression and sat up against his pillow, patting his lap as an invite for you to sit with him.

You giggled as you hurried over, carelessly tossing your keys on his bedside table and crawling onto his lap. You straddled him with your thighs on either side of his hips and shoved your face in his neck, pulling him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around you and placed a lazy kiss on your shoulder, exhaling deeply as if he was relieved to be with you.

You two sat in silence for a few moments, comfortably resting all of your weight into each other's bodies.

You felt his lips brush your skin as he whispered in your neck, his fingers going in mindless circles on your thighs. "I missed you all day." He spoke slowly, his voice low with fatigue.

You lifted your head from his shoulder and smiled, watching as he looked up at you from your neck. "I missed you, too." You whispered, brushing a stray strand of hair back on his forehead.

You noticed how soft he looked in this moment, his lips shaded a light pink color and his sleepy eyes gazing at you. An immense wave of love for him washed over you and you suddenly felt the urge to squish him, the same feeling you get when you see an adorable puppy. Instead of squeezing the boy, you leaned your face into his and kissed him deeply, pressing your hands on the back of his head gently. You felt a short gasp from his lips before he quickly kissed back, his arms locking around your waist.

You two continued kissing until you got lost in each other. The kiss you intended to be quick turned into sleepily making out. After a while you noticed he began struggling to kiss back, his tiredness getting the best of him. You held back a smile as he fought his exhaustion, barely able to keep up with your lips. You decided to be nice and give him a break, so you pulled away and caught your breath.

He opened his eyes and looked up at you, his fingers pressing slightly on the skin of your back just under the hem of your shirt, trying to urge you back down. "Hey, I wasn't done." He slurred his words, still whispering. You bit your bottom lip and giggled, the urge to squish him coming back as you noticed your lipstick tinting his mouth. You had worn a red shade that day, so his lips were now fading into the same color.

You rolled your eyes sarcastically and whispered back, "You're so needy, even when you're tired." You started planting kisses all over his face, unable to contain your love for him. He smiled and ran his hands up and down your back as you covered him with kisses. You trailed them down to his neck and he laid underneath you, his breath hitching every now and then and his hands giving you a short love squeeze on your waist.

You finally lifted your head, satisfied with the amount of kisses you were able to give him. However, as you looked down at him, you immediately giggled. He was covered in lipstick marks all over, including a bright red one on the tip of his nose. He managed to look even more perfect now that he was covered by your loving.

You went back to kissing his lips, appreciating his effort in kissing back. Suddenly, the door opened to his room. Before you had time to react, a horrified gasp came from the doorway and you heard someone slap their hand over their mouth.

You both looked over and saw Nick standing there, a blanket in his other hand. "Oh. My. Gosh. Did I just walk in on something?! I was just bringing y/n the blanket she always uses!" He ranted, squinting his eyes shut like a kid watching a kissing scene in a movie.

"No Nick, jeez, go ahead and walk out of it, will ya?" Matt defensively hugged you close to him, rolling his eyes at Nick's theatrics.

Nick threw the blanket dramatically at the bed and scoffed, "Sorry I walked into my brother's room and saw him covered in lipstick marks with his girlfriend on top of him!" He threw him arms up and turned around quickly, his eyes still squinted. He shut the door with attitude and walked down the hall, probably heading for his own bed.

You laughed and turned back to Matt, who was also laughing and running a hand through his hair. He mumbled, "What an idiot." His hand found the back of your head and pulled you back into a kiss, still wanting more. You kissed back happily, your heart skipping a beat.

The day ended with your lover, languid kisses, and makeup wipes.

---------------------------------------------------------

okay i am now going to sleep. you could say i need it just as much as matt does in this story LOL

idk how to feel abt this one... HAHA i always say that tho so ill let this one slide and post it

hope yall enjoyed!! again if it weirds anyone out pls pls pls let me know! i love you guys sm!!!