who's victoria?

hey everyone!! this story is a more fun one so i hope it lightens the mood from the last short LOLLL. also, thank you guys so so much for everything! i appreciate everyone that reads all of this weird stuff i write HAHAHAHA yall are so kind. i hope everyone's having a good day or night!

anyways, ill be quiet now, i hope u enjoy!!! :)

---------------------------------------------------------

"Ya'll are too cute!" You friend squealed and hopped once or twice as she watched you kiss Matt on the cheek. His arm was wrapped around your waist and his hand rested on your hip. He smiled big and blushed after you'd kissed him and you ruffled his hair with your hand, cheesing at how adorable he was. Chris rolled his eyes but smiled as he sipped his Pepsi, pretending to ignore you two.

"This is your three year anniversary, right?" Nick put his hands on his hips and tilted his head, his blonde hair bouncing as he did so.

"Yup! Isn't that crazy?! Three already!" You dramatically held up a three with your fingers, showing it off to everyone.

Nick chuckled and widened his eyes sarcastically, acting as if he'd never seen someone hold up a three. You all giggled at his snarky behavior and he squinted happily as he laughed. "So tomorrow you guys will have been together for three years! Okay, that's actually pretty crazy. I can't believe Matt's managed to get you to stay for this long."

Matt scoffed and reached his other arm out to give Nick a playful punch in the shoulder. You laughed, rolling your eyes.

Your friend suddenly gasped as she checked her watch. "Oh my gosh, I totally forgot! Me and y/n were gonna go to the mall this evening to get some things! We need to head out, but this was a lot of fun!"

You glanced at her watch and noticed that you two would be forced to rush now that the mall was nearing closing hours. You looked up at Matt, finding him already peering down at you. You met his gaze and smiled apologetically at him, taking his hand from your waist and holding it in your own. "She's right, we gotta go. We're gonna have to hurry while we shop now. But!" You used your other hand to point a finger at his chest, "We will see each other again tomorrow! At our agreed time! So there's no need to get all upset."

You watched as Matt pulled an expression that definitely looked 'all upset'. He pouted his lip and sighed, gently wrapping his free hand around your wrist that was currently pointing at his chest. "I guess I can try to live without you until then..." His voice had a slight whine to it as he started adding puppy eyes to the mix. You raised your eyebrows and shook your head in disbelief at his schemes to try to get you to stay.

"We will literally be spending all day together, silly. You can handle a little bit of time without me." You smiled at him and weaseled your way out of his grasp, making sure to peck him on the lips while doing so.

He sighed, emphasizing his defeat, but couldn't hold back his smile at you as he mumbled. "Sure, whatever. I'll persevere."

You giggled and hurried over to the door, where your friend was already waiting. You slipped your purse on and waved to the boys, each of them saying small 'goodbyes'. Your friend opened the door and rushed out. You followed behind her, but realized the door had been swung too far open for you to reach. You took a step back into the house to grab the handle, getting ready to close it. Just as you were about to, though, you heard Matt's voice pitch into their conversation as the three brothers were walking into the living room.

"So, I was thinking about tomorrow... I think I'm gonna make a quick stop before the anniversary and go to Victoria's-"

Your friend's hand was suddenly on your's and she shut the door, pulling you with her to the car. She hadn't heard Matt said; it was evident she just wanted to get to the mall as quick as possible. Your heart settled itself in the pit of your stomach as sweat started forming on your forehead. Victoria? Who in the world was Victoria? And why was Matt going to her place before your anniversary? Thousands of doubtful, anxious thoughts flooded your head as you buckled yourself into the passenger seat.