Chapter 4: Trouble at base?

"Well this is quite a predicament." Said Alpha "Who knew Ms Claire was going to join?" Cid and Alpha were talking outside of where Claire was waiting. "Could you bring her to our base of operations?" Asked Cid because he didn't know where it was. Alpha nodded and went inside to get Claire.

Cid watched from the outside as Alpha explained the situation to her. "I'm not going with this bitch!" Claire yelled "I want my cute brother to take me there!" Alpha got a little shocked seeing how she acts very different from Shadow. "err.. um im quite busy sis i can't take you there." Cid said trying to get out of it. "No you're not you just probably want to goof off somewhere!" Lord Shadow likes to goof off? Alpha questioned herself. "Fine how about we go together? You want to tag along Alpha?" This question was a gamble for Cid, if she said no he was all on his own. So Cid tried his best to signal Alpha to say yes. Thankfully she agreed. "If you try to seduce my little brother you will feel some pain" Claire said in a not-so-quiet quiet voice. Alpha took a small step back and sighed. Lord Shadow's sister is quite intimidating. She thought to herself i see why he likes to avoid her all the time.

I haven't seen our base in a while, I'd like to see how it turned out. Cid thought to himself. Alpha led the way to Alexandria, Shadow Gardens base. Claire was constantly glaring at Alpha while they were walking. How long have they known each other? The walk took around 40 minutes before they got there.

Before they got there Cid was curious to what his base looks like, but now he wishes he just left it to Alpha. Why the hell are there so much statues of me? Cid equipped himself with his slime outfit before he arrived. As soon as Shadow Alpha and Claire were in sight of the trainees there, the training grounds became silent for a second. Then a bunch of "LORD SHADOW"s screamed at once. "Why the hell are there only girls here?" Claire said in a foul mood "If any of them dare try to touch my brother, I will personally execute them." "Don't worry about that," Cid said "for now just focus on your current task; which is actually getting in without causing trouble." Claire nodded and the three of them made their way towards Lambda, Shadow Gardens instructor. As they got closer, they could see the trainees were all watching them with awe and admiration in their eyes. Shadow has barely ever been here so this was a rare occasion. "I'll leave the rest to you Lord Shadow." Alpha said as she left

When they got to Lambda they introduced Claire to her. "This is my sister Claire, shes a new recruit" Cid said in his Shadow voice. Lambda's eyes went wide for a split second then she agreed. The whole training ground was shocked. Lord Shadow's sister!? Was a thought that went through all their minds at once and they all stopped to watch. "Get back to training!" Lambda ordered them. "I'll go walk around a bit, go easy on her, she's a bit aggressive." Cid warned. Lambda nodded and took Claire to the training area. Cid watched as she went with Lambda. He frowned to himself, knowing that his sister was going to cause trouble.

When Cid left them, Lambda Decided to not give her a number or strip her clothes because it didn't sit right doing it to Shadow's older sister. "Number 672! Number 673!" Lambda yelled "Yes Ma'am" 2 Members immediately came to lambda "Im putting this girl into your squad, show he how to do things" Lambda ordered them. The 2 Girls shrieked "Lord Shadows sister!?" Then they calmed themselves after Lambda gave them a glare. "Yes ma'am!" And they grabbed Claire's arm and ran to show her around.