Notes 🍂

Hi I just wanted to say that I'm rewriting some of the chapters mainly because I don't like how they're written especially since I changed my writing style since I started this novel :'). I hope you enjoy the new and improved version.

—————————————————————————
Karl sat in his class listening to the teacher rant about some sort of math equation that he honestly couldn't care less about.

He pulled out a small sticky note and began doodling on it, adding a little 'hi :]' on it.

Soon the bell rings and he piles out of the class with everyone else. He ends up at his locker where George and Alex stood.

"Yoo, Karl, how was math class?"

Alex: always speaking like everyone's been his friends for years. Definitely a party person. On the lower middle class part of the spectrum but he doesn't care.

"Boring as per usual." He opens up his locker and shoves his books inside of it.

"Guys, heard Tommy's throwing a party tonight." George looked up from his phone with a slight smirk.

George: he talks to a lot of people but in the way Alex does. He sometimes goes to parties. On the richer side of the spectrum. Why did he hang out with any of them? No one knows.

"Soo what you're sayin is..we got a party tonight." Alex smirked as glanced at the two of them.

"What time is it?" Karl grabbed his stuff for his next class.

Karl: sticks to people he knows. Middle class on the spectrum. He's usually Alex's designated driver and only drinks under the legal limit.

"Supposed to start at 11 prolly gonna be til about 4 am since it's the weekend."

Karl smiles slightly, "I'll pick you up around 11 then."

Alex gave him a confused look, "but that's when the party starts."

"Exactly. If we show up when it starts, we seem boring, if we show up late then it seems like there's no point in even going." Karl shuts his locker and leans against it. "Come on we got history."

The three of them walk to class, talking about different plans for the party.

—————————————————————————

Nick walked into math class and sat down. He found a sticky note with a small doodle and a 'hi :]' written on it. He chuckled slightly and wrote 'hello :)' on the same piece of paper.

Nick: captain of the basketball team. Actually pretty smart. On the richer side of the scale. Typically wearing different bracelets and rings. He talks to a lot of people and is pretty chill with most. He parties a lot but sticks close to Clay.

He leans back in his seat, taking in all of the words of the long lecture his teacher was blabbering about.

Soon he made it out of class and to his locker that was right next to Clay's.

The blonde turned to him, "dude, did you hear about tommy's party?"

Clay: surfer, probably f boy. He's like George for a while now but he's scared he'll ruin his reputation. Rich, rich rich. He loves to party and drinks a lot.

"I have. We're definitely going." Nick smiled and grabbed his stuff. "You know, I heard George is going. Maybe you can ask him out." He smirks.

Clay rolls his eyes, "I doubt he would even talk to me."

Nick let out a small laugh. "You never know man." With that he walked to his next class and continued his school day.