Chapter 21

Terra's pov_______________

I went to my suite and sat down with Musa and Aisha. "He lied to my face. Why are they lying to us?" I asked.

"Maybe they had to" Aisha said. "Queen Luna's... She seems kinda big on secrets. Whatever's going on, I'm sure they think what they're doing is right"

"They always do" Musa said.

"Then say "Terra, I can't tell you" Don't lie to me" I said.

"So he made Miss Dowling something with vessel stones, right? And the potion of vessel stone is to read magic, which is what they were doing at the assembly. So, dead body, worried adults" Aisha said.

"What if they think a fairy killed Callum?" Musa asked.

"A fairy at the assembly" Aisha said.

"They were all on edge after, so they clearly didn't find them" Musa said.

Then our door opened and Bloom and Cleo walked in looking worried. 

"Guys, have you seen Bloom?" Sky asked.

"Or Nessie?" Cleo asked. "We had a date planned and she didn't show up and she's not answering my texts or calls" 

"No cause Nessie is with Bloom" Sky said to her.

"Did Silva tell you what was happening today?" Aisha asked him.

"Is this the suite drama Bloom was talking about?" Sky asked.

"There is no suite drama" Musa said.

"Ok. I'm so lost right now" Cleo said.

"Dowling's assistant is dead, The faculty thinks a fairy did it so they held the assembly to find out which fairy, but they didn't because he or she wasn't there, so now we don't believe or trust literally anyone" I said explaining it.

"Shit... Beatrix" Sky said.

"What about Beatrix?" Musa asked.

"She was the last person I was with Bloom and Nessie" 

"You just left them with her?" Cleo yelled at me.

"I-I didn't know!" Sky said as they both took off running out of the suite. 

"We've got to tell Miss Dowling" I said and Musa and Aisha agreed. 

Vanessa's pov_______________

"It's weird. It looks like Rosalind was barely at the school in 2004" Bloom said.

"No shit. She was leading the crusade against the burned ones" Beatrix said in a bored tone. 

"I just need to find where she was in December 'cause that's when I was born" Bloom said.

"You were born in December of 2004?" Beatrix asked suddenly more interested. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah. My birth certificate from the First World says December 12, but I'm assuming it was a few days before"

"Hmm" Beatrix hmms.

"It looks like Rosalind was in a place called Aster Dell. Maybe my parents weren't students. Maybe they were from this Aster Dell place"

"Did you say Aster Dell?" Beatrix asked.

"She did maybe keep up" I suggested. 

 "Could you make that map thing work? like before?" Bloom asked her. 

"No need. I'll do you one better. I know where it is. Wanna go?" Beatrix asked.

"You know where Aster Dell is?" I asked not sure I believed her.