Chapter 35

Vanessa's pov__________________

We hid in the trees as we saw SUVs driving. 

"With the bridge out, the caravan will have to go north up the river. I'll flood the transport's engine" Aisha muttered as her eyes glowed blue as the car stopped and smoked up.

"Here's where it's tricky. Without Stella's invisibility, we have to help Silva break himself out. Terra gets us the key now, he's distracted" Aisha said.

Terra grew some vines from under the car and it grabbed the key from the guy's pocket. 

"They're switching Silva to a less secure spot" I said as we watched Silva get moved to the back of a jeep and they started driving again. 

Aisha summoned a ball of water that had the key inside and followed behind Silva. 

"Timing is everything" Aisha said as she dropped the ball of water onto Silva's lap. "Then it's up to Silva"

"Hey!" Someone noticed us in the trees.

"What do we do?" Musa asked.

"Ad somnum" I raised my to him and he fell to the ground sleeping. 

"Jacob!" Another guard came running over to him. 

"He needs to stop screaming. It's going to alert Andreas" Bloom said in a panic.

"Silenco" I fist my hand and his voice was gone.

"Damn" Musa said impressed. 

"I know, I know" I said flipping my hair. 

The guy was trying to open his mouth and talk. "I can't leave him like that" I said. "Ad somnum" I said and he fell to the ground asleep. 

"You have to wake them up eventually" Terra reminded me. 

"Ugh, fine" I said and looked at the two on the ground. 

"Surgere" I said and they woke up. "Dedisco," I said and erased their memory. 

"Nothing's happening" Terra said.

"He needs a distraction" Bloom said. "Can you pull gas from the tank?" Bloom asked Aisha.

Aisha's eyes glowed blue again and gas came out of the tank. Bloom's eyes glowed red and a trail of fire went to the gas and blew up the caravan.

Silva's car stopped and Andreas, Riven, and Dane all came out of the car and went running toward the one that got blown up.

This gave Silva time to get out of the chains and run, but Andreas saw him running. "Stop!" 

Silva ran into the woods as Dane, Riven, and Andreas went chasing after him. 

We follow them to see Andreas shooting arrows at Silva. He got hit twice in the shoulder.