Chapter 25

Vanessa's pov_______________

I woke up when I felt a dip in my bed. I sat up and saw Cleo was dressed and sitting in front of me. 

"I didn't want to wake you up, you looked adorable, but I have to get back to my suite" 

"I understand... I had fun last night"

"So did I... I'll see you later, my love"

"I'll see you later" I said and we kissed.

Cleo then got up and left before anyone could see her

Musa's pov__________________________

Early morning when the specialists were training I joined them. I passed Riven as he was working out his arms. I grabbed a stick.

Riven chuckles. "You like holding that big stick?" I twirl it and then point it at him. "I'll take that as a yes"

"I think I just threw up"

"I saw you with Miss Dowling on the support rounds at training. I wouldn't expect a mind fairy to have such good moves"

"I used to be a dancer. I kind of miss being physical"

"Yeah, well, too bad. You're a fairy. They don't care what you wanna be in this place, only what they want you to be"

My eyes glowed purple. "You really hate being here, don't you?" 

"Stay the fuck out of my head" Riven scoffs. "Mind fairies. Walking red flags, good luck with that one, mate" Riven said as Sam walked past him to me.

"What was that about?" Sam asked confused. 

"Nothing... You wanna head back to the suite?" I smirk at him.

We went back to my suite. I figured I could use Stella's bed to make out. I looked inside their room and Nessie wasn't around. 

We were making out on Stella's bed when a plant dropped and Sam gasped.

"Please don't judge me based on my completely legitimate and masculine fear of ghosts, which are objectively creepy and--"

"Moments passed"

"Yeah"

"I should get dressed" I said putting my shirt back on. "I need to catch up with Terra, Aisha, and Nessie"

"I'll see you later, bye" Sam leaves.

Once I knew he was gone I felt my eyes glow purple. Someone else was in the room. 

"Want to come out now?" 

Stella then appeared. 

"New magic. Not bad"

"Thanks. I've had some practice"

"How long have you been hiding here?"

"A few days"