Hurt riya

Part 2

Riya felt like the world came crashing down on her . She immediately removed his hand and slowly went out of the room. She was broken . She never demanded him to love her back . Also she never wanted to be someone else replacement in his life. She is Riya and she wanted him to love her for that.

Inside the room

Sameer : ab kaisa feel no raha hai ??
Arjun: thik hon . Sar thoda Bhari hai .
Sameer : tu Aram kar mein doc se milke ata hoo.
Coming out the room Sam saw her crying.
Sam : Riya wooh hosh mein Nahi hai. Drug ka antidote medicines and stuff Sabka asar hai , warna wooh tumhe Roshni nahi bulata.
Riya: sir mein janti noon . But is beshoshi mein hi sachai pata chali. Mein koi nahi unki na Sahi . Par mein Roshni nahi hon aur na hi banana chathi hon Wooh mujhse pyaar Kare na kare yeh unka faisla hai but wooh mujhe Roshni samajke pyar Kare yeh bardasht nahi hai mujhe. Mein office jati hon.
Sameer nodded.
Sameer : Arjun ye tune kya kiya. Anjane mein hi Sahi you broke her heart.

Finally next day Arjun was given the discharge. And he immediately came to office.

Riya was gloomy from that very incident . She was in working on the case when Arjun entered.

Arjun : team  case info .
Riya just looked at him and went out to order his chai.
Shree was telling him all the information .
Riya was just trying to be distant from him.

During the lunch hours too she was quiet . Neither did she laugh on Chhotu jokes nor responded to Shree .He knew something was wrong.

In the evening, Arjun went to her to drop her home.
Arjun : Riya I  l drop you home.
Riya : no thank you sir . Mein cab le lungi mujhe dusra kaam hai.

She walked away. Arjun : jab se aya hon she is ignoring me. Kya baat hai ?. Bujhi bujhi si hai.

At home,

Riya's dad : Riya how is it going?.
Riya : bohot achcha papa .
Samar: Riya Abhi  bhi Soch lo my offer is open. Your skills are much more required in our company rather than etf.
Riya : Samar bhai I am really happy in etf. But if I think I want to join the company I will definitely come back.
Riya's dad: are yeh saumya kahan hai ??? Uske barein mein ek important discussion karna tha.
Riya mom : wooh raste mein hai.

Saumya is in love with a IT professional Bhavy  Arora. She was going to inform about this to her father.

Saumya : bhavy I will talk to papa today and then we can setup a meeting.
Bhavy: are you sure Saumya ?? He will like me? He will agree for this marriage??
Saumya : if not then we will go for a court marriage bhavy .

Saumya comes home and she tells her father about her relationship with bhavy.

Riya's dad: what Saumya ?? Are you serious ?? I have fixed your Rishta to mr Deepak Chatterjee son . He is Aman . He has studied in US and he has really done great projects in the company.

Saumya : I don't care papa I love bhavy and he loves me . We have decided to get married.

Riya's dad: Raima samjao Isee. Yeh shaadi hamari company me liye bhi important hai,
Saumya: yeh shaadi hai ya business deal.
Samar: Saumya please understand yeh deal hame bohot bade loss se Bahar nikalegi.
Dubash: Samar. Saumya rethink on your decision, don't make me force you.