Robbery Case

Next few days went like this . Mr Mukherjee was still unsure on Ariya relationship. Saumya went with bhavy after much insistence from ariya. 
Raima started preparing for Saumya and bhavy marriage . Praying everyday for ariya .

There came Kalki Devi case for etf .

Everyone changed their attire's and joined as guest for the function. Riya was looking breathtaking. Arjun had to focus really hard from looking at her .

It was the time when Sushil introduced Riya to his mother and Arjun made his entry .
Shree : are aunty Riya shaadi nahi kar sakti
Aunty : kyun kya kharabi hai mere bête main ?
Shree : are aunty ri shadi shuda hau .
Riya gave him a heartbreaking look . And again shree made Arjun the scapegoat in front of aunty .
Aunty : oh toh tum ho iske pati . Thik thak hi ho ek dusree ke liye.

After she went ,
Arjun : kya drama tha yeh ?
Shree : sir wooh Sushil ri ke peche hi pad Gaya tha . Shaadi ke liye uski mummy ko mil ane leke Gaya . Isliye meine keh Diya ki she is married aur phir aap aa gai toh she mis understood .

Arjun : misunderstanding kaise future toh yahi hai . Kyun hone wali biwi ?

Ab zyada beautiful mat dikho aur kaam karo. Warna log hospital pochenge .

Riya got back to work and it was the dance times . (Ariya one of the most beautiful moments we had . )

Arjun needed to get the keys urgently . He saw dancing with the others . He tried to call her but she couldn't hear . He then pulled her to him . Riya was shocked for a second .

Arjun : Riya I need the keys Jhanvi is having . Uske bina I can't do anything.

Riya : hmm

Saying this Riya again joined the girls and tactfully got the keys and gave to Arjun .

Finally the case got solved and jhanvi was taken for punishment.

Everybody was back at work .

Sam: team change karlo aur report ready kar lo . It's gonna be a short report .

Choree  : yes sir .

Riya : sir I am getting my bag from the car .

Chotu : sir wooh left  wale ka lock kharab hai. Sirf right one is working .

Sam : get it fixed tomorrow.
Chotu : yes sir.

Unaware about this  riya went to the changing room. She just opened the door
Arjun was standing in his jeans and button shirt .

Riya : I am sorry wooh door open tha .

She was about to go when Arjun pulled her in .

Arjun : lock kharab hai . Aa hi gai hi ruko .
You were looking so beautiful today Riya .

Riya couldn't look at him. His half bare body was creating havoc in her .

He just moved her hair from her shoulders . And kissed her forehead . She shuddered to his touch . He continued to kiss her eyes , cheeks. She held on to his neck.

He bend down to kiss her corner of lips and moving down to her throat line . Riya's hand moved to his back pulling him towards her. 
He looked up to see her and she opened her eyes to meet his .

She surprised him by pulling him into lip lock. She took the lead and he loved to have it her way .after a while he broke the kiss and they touched the forehead to have the control of breath .

Arjun : I think I should go  Riya tum change karlo I am waiting outside .

Riya stopped him from going .

Arjun : Riya aur Ruka toh problem ho jayegi

Riya went to him and started to close the buttons and clean the lip gloss from his lips .

Riya : ese Bahar jayenge toh bhi problem hojayegi . Can't we stay a little longer arjun.

He settled on the floor  with Riya in his arms .

Riya : arjun papa kab manège?

Arjun : bohot jald riya . Thoda time do unka gusse shan't Jai phir mein dubara unse baat karunga .

They were just playing with each other fingers .

In the conference room , Choree was completing reports ,

Sam : shree Riya kahan hai ?? Abhi Tak ayi nahi?

Chotu also looked around . And then winked at shree .

Sam : yeh kya chal raha hai ??

Choree : arjun sir bhi nahi hai . Shayad wooh dono sath me ho .

Sam muttered : etf ko romance garden bana Diya hai rawte ne . Pata nahi kab uncle manège ? Unki shaadi Hojai toh ghar ka kaam office mein nahi karenge .

Shree : sir iss baat ki koi guarantee nahi hai .

Sam: You both continue I vl go n check .

Precap

A new case .