Unconditional love

In this house both Sam and Arjun had memories . Arjun could feel the void and Riya could sense it too .

After they were gone , Arjun just stood at the  window trying to absorb the air. His old did memories came back .
Riya came and stood next to him holding his hand.

Arjun : Riya tum change kar lo . Tumhe better feel hoga .

She turned him to her .

Riya: arjun I know what and how you are feeling . This home is home of lots of memories for you and roshni and it's not easy for you to forget and move on . You shouldn't do it too. Take your time and I am here with you .

Arjun : esa nahi hai . I have come home after many years isliye . I couldn't come here alone without you .

Riya : arjun let's change and have some tea and coffee.

Arjun was staring at her . This girl surprised him again with the way she deals every situation.

Arjun : no Riya lets . I am ok

Riya : arjun I know you love me and you don't have to anything to prove that to me . Now go and change . Let's meet in the kitchen . I vl take some time to get out of so many stuffs .

Arjun did as instructed . Riya came and started preparing tea and coffee.

Riya : I am feeling so relaxed now . Achcha hai shree ne Sara saman rakhva liya.

Arjun : wooh name plate bhi tumne??

Riya : ha kyun ?? Achcha nahi laga ?

Arjun : Roshni ka naam rakhna was not necessary.

Riya : name plates are feelings not necessity. She was , is and will be a part of this house . And i don't want to change a bit about that .

Arjun : Riya sab kya kahenge? Tumhare parents ?

Riya : we are not answerable to anyone about our personal choices .
Achcha kal mere saath nursery chalenge ?? Will get some gardening things .

Arjun : ha Bilkul .

After lot of gupshup , they were sleepy .

Arjun let Riya choose her side and he chose the other .

Riya : goodnight Arjun .

Arjun : Riya i still think we should .

Riya : our love doesn't need to be proven in this manner.

Arjun : Riya still I feel .

Riya held on to Arjun and she pulled him for a kiss .

Riya : ab thik hai ?

Arjun : better . Thank you Riya.

And kissed her forehead . And held on to her .
Riya : I love you arjun .

Next morning it' was a Sunday , they went to nursery and got some plants to begin with .

Arjun was enjoying this time with Riya .
Arjun was setting up sprinkler while Riya was arranging plants . Suddenly the sprinkler started and there was water around .

Ria: arjun .. bandh kijiye mein puri gili ho rahe hoon .

Arjun : yeh ho nahi raha hai riya. Mein kya Karun ?

Finally arjun could stop the sprinkler .

It was mud everywhere and riya moved to change where her leg slipped and was about to fall . Arjun saved her from the fall but he too slipped .

Riya : ouch . Yeh toh sab kharab hogaya arjun .

Arjun: let's leave it Abhi badme dekhte hai . Pehle hum change kar le .