Riya on leave

Part 4

Next day , Riya called up sameer and asked for a day's leave .

She went to her office and went in to talk to Samar .

Samar : Riya tum yahan ?
Riya : Samar bhai I want to talk to you . What is this deal ?? What is with saumya if getting married to Aman Chatterjee ?
Samar : Riya they have invested in a very big project for us and has asked for saumya hand in marriage . Indirectly stating that if this marriage won't happen this project won't happen and will have a lot of loses to suffer .
Riya :Wow could you take such a big risk ?? How can put lives at stake ?
Samar : Riya us waqt hame Jo best laga wooh humne kiya .
Kya saumya se baat karoge please Riya .
Riya pov : saumya di aur bhavy ek dusre se pyaar karte hai how can I do that ?
Samar : ok I vl speak to her .

Meanwhile at etf , Arjun wasn't aware about Riya absence .
Arjun : yeh Riya kahan hai ?
Sameer : she is on leave .
Arjun : ese kaise chutti le li ? Permission bhi nahi li .
Sameer : for your information etf ka chief mein ho aur meine permission de di hai.

Whole day arjun was just thinking about Riya .

Arjun : Sam I need to talk to you .
Sam: kya hua ??
Arjun : Riya ko kya hua ? Why is behaving odd ? Why is going away from me?
Sameer smiled at his questions.
Arjun : hass kyun raha hai ?
Sameer : tujhe pata hai Teri problem kya hai ? Tujhe logo ki kimat tab samaj ati haj when they are not around . Wooh tere as pass thi toh you never bothered . Now it's like few hours without her and you are restless .
Arjun : kyunki I know something is wrong . I know Riya is not in good state .
Sameer : how ??
Arjun : how matlab ? I know her . I know her feelings for me . She never bothered to ask me once I am back from the hospital how am I . But still she never failed to put my medicines on my desk on time . Yeh kaise Samjhu.
Sameer : arjun mujhe nahi pata yeh Sahi waqt hai ya nahi but you have made a blunder in hospital .
Arjun : blunder?? Did I do something to hurt her ?? Did I misbehave with her ? 
Sameer : kind of Arjun . Medicines ke nausea mein you called her Roshni .

Arjun was shocked to the core . He never thought he could do something like this .

Arjun : how could I ?? Shit shit . I never meant to Sam .Infact with my growing feelings for her I never mean to hurt her .I wanted to tell her about my feelings .

Sameer : arjun see understand one thing when you got hurt she was very scared . While you were unconscious she was there by your side . Hum Sabko Jane ko bolke she was there with you the whole night . Subah  bhi bas 2 Ghante ke liye wooh ghar gai . Aur jaise hi tumhe hosh aya you called her Roshni .

Arjun : mujhe bataya kyun nahi tune ??

Sam : Coz she didn't want you to feel guilty or have any kind of pity on her . But what she said meant so much . She doesn't want to be a replacement of Roshni in your life . She is Riya and wants to be Riya in your life .

Arjun : thik hai . Kal jaise hi wooh ati hai I m talking  to her . I need to tell her about my feelings and sorry bhi bolna hai.