Its happy time

After 2 months , the wedding festivities of Saumya aur bhavy started . Arjun participated as much he could .

Haldi

Today it was the haldi function . The theme of the function is yellow with pink .

Saumya : Riya the fit is not right . Yeh loose hai .
Riya : di you have lost weight. Chal mein jake fiting Karake lati hoon .

Raima: Riya itna late ?

Riya : ma hojayega. Arjun ke saath chali jaungi .

Riya called Arjun who was with Samar doing some last minute changes with the event team .

Riya : arjun quickly we have to go the designer. Yeh fit thik nahi hai .

Arjun took Riya and got the work done .

Arjun : Riya you are not even ready .

Riya : arjun I vl need 30 mins. Mujhe bas change karna hai.

Arjun : mein help karu?

Riya : aap ?? Meri help . Just let me go .

Here Saumya was ready and she was going ahead for her shoot.

Arjun was free and was  looking for Riya.

Samar : Jiju Riya would be in that room .

Arjun gave him a look .

Samar : wooh agar apko unse kuch kaam ho . Ya milna ho toh .

Arjun : Samar .

Samar : are ask bhavy Jiju mein bohot kaam ki chees hu .

Arjun : I vl manage .

Arjun quickly managed to reach the room Riya was in . He knocked but there was no response . He slightly opened the door and entered in. He never wanted to embarrass Riya .

There she was in a corner putting on her earrings . He just kept staring at her. 

Riya sensed his presence and turned around . She was surprised to see him .

Riya : aap yahan ?? Koi dekh lega toh ?

Arjun : are mere sale sahab ne mujhe bheja hai . Tumhari help karne .

Riya: achcha toh kijiye .

She turned around and showed her back lace that was still pending to be tied.

Arjun went near her and turned her around .
The moment his finger touched her back shivers ran through their bodies. Arjun held on the lace and tied it slowly .

She moved to go but he held her by waist and she banged into his chest . Arjun placed his hand on her stomach and bend down to kiss her shoulders .
Riya place her hand on his to bear his intensity .

Riya : arjunn haldi ke liye Jana hai .

Arjun : jaldi se papa ko bolo Saumya ke baad humari shaadi Kara de . I don't think I will want to wait more .

Riya : Abhi neche chale ?

They quickly came down and finally the function was on full swing . Everyone was enjoying the ceremony.

Dubhash : are family photo hojai . Come on .

Arjun was still standing in a corner .

Raima : arjun tum he bhi Ana hai . Tum family ho .

Dubhash : Bilkul Riya ke sath Khade Raho.

Arjun stood next to Riya and there was a beautiful picture taken .
Everyone was dancing . Riya was happy so was Saumya .
Arjun ( universally known hai yeh toh )who couldn't dance stood there watching Riya dance .