Wish fulfilled

His wish got fulfilled after 20 days . Arjun decided to take the final leap . He got the home decorated with balloons and flowers for her welcome .

Riya was happily surprised.

Arjun: riya tumhe ghar ka decor pasand aya na?
Riya: ha arjun...bohot beautiful hai..par yeh sab mere liye .
He picked her in his arms and let her to their room .
Arjun: waise riya tumhare leye ek gift laya tha..
Riya: gift mere liye.. kya?
Arjun pulled out a box from his pocket and opened it..

there were infinity sign With A and R written ..

arjun places it on her neck..

arjun: pasand aaye?

Ria: bohot pretty...tears were rollng down her eyes..

Arjun : Riya it's time i tell you how much I missed you your presence in our home .
Itne time se ek dusre ko Janne ke baad I want to move on in my life with you .I dont want to wait .

Riya kissed on his forehead .

Riya : I vl go and change .

Riya freshened up And arjun too got into his Comfort wear. Riya choose a classy yet sexy night wear to let him know she is equally ready to take the next step .

she was arranging the bed..arjun hold her from back..nuzzling her nape and shoulders..
Riya: arjun yeh sab rakh du .
Arjun wasn't even listening to her,..he was buzy placing kisses on her nape, shoulders and back..
riya: arjun please...
arjun: itni wait kiya hai meine riya ab aur nahi..
he was caressing her waist.squeezing it..tightly and his kisses were going wild..he turned her to him... bend down to kiss on the neck, collarbone, throat..sucking her skin, biting her, marking every inch of her body to be his.
riya: aaaah arjun.....pl...eas...ee... slow...
bt she too was loving to an extent of stoping it..
finally thy broke for air..
they were breathing heavily... and panting so badly..

she pulled him on her ...she was under him..she couldn't stop herself from moving towards his shirt buttons and opening them one by one.. he dipped his face in the crock of her neck.. putting wet kisses all over her neck, shoulders, throat, collarbone... he slipped the starps of her frock  her and sucked the skin there.....his kisses were making her moan more and more and her moans makng him more passionate..
he looked at her.. cheeks had become red, face flushed..he took her lips and deepened it to reduce her pain while he He lifted his head and was looking at riya with utmost love in his eyes..caressing her cheeks..

He almost removed her frock and she hid herself in his arms  to hide her shyness.

Arjun: Riya r u ready for this??

riya: arjun please...dnt make me wait more..

he removed his bottom, deemed the lights pulled a cover on them remove all her remaining clothing and bend down to kiss her navel.. he played with it,, sucking, licking , biting..

he thrusted himself inside her..her body joined the rhythm of his set.

after another few thrusts both were completely exhausted and reached their peaks..he moved out of her.. kissed her forehead and pecked her lips once more,..
she pulled him on her.. and he slept on her chest...her hands caressing his hair and other entwined with his..aftr sme time he slowly shifted his weight from her and pulled her closer and hugged her tight...kissing her forehead..

arjun: I love u Riya
Riya: I love you too .

The morning came as a blessing to them.

Precap :

2 years later .