Arjun riya face off

Part 5

Arjun was standing at the conference room door .

Arjun : it's over in a day Riya ?

She turned around . She couldn't meet his eyes . She was never prepared enough to face him .

Sam indicated the team to leave them alone .

Riya handed over the invitation.

Riya : meri engagement ka invitation . Aap ko Ana hai
Arjun : mein aunga Zaror.

He took the invitation. They just kept staring at each other for a while . After a while Riya left the office and Arjun went mad after it . He kicked and hit everything possible.

Sam : arjun wait pagal hogaya hai kya ? What are you doing ??
Arjun : how could she do this ??
Sam : how could she matlab ? Tune use kaha that you love her ever ?? No . She is not bound to you rawte
Arjun : she loved me for 2 years and now it's over ??
Sam: sawal mere bhi rawte but  ese use jake pochna?? I mean her family will be there . Relatives society .
Arjun : I don't care about anything,mujhe bas ek baar usee milna hai Sam , bas ek baar.
Shree : sir we have to help Arjun sir . Hume bhi nahi lagta riya can forget Arjun sir  like this .
Chotu : sir hum chalte hai uske ghar friends hai bolke help karenge aur usi beech Arjun sir can meet Riya .
Sam : team I can't leave office like this , aur mein ese uske ghar nai aa sakta
Shree : sir mein aur chotu jate hai .we can go there .

Arjun : shree Chhotu lets change and go . Sam ?
Sam : go and talk to her but aramse .

On the way Riya receives the call from Aman .

Riya goes to meet him .
Aman : Riya i know things are not as you expected them to be . And this marriage won't be having any meaning to either of us. But we will have to get it going in front of everyone. If you need any help or support I will be there .
Riya : Aman my only need is I want to keep  working with etf . It's my dream my passion to be a police officer.
Aman : ok I don't mind . You can pursue that on your own .

Suddenly my some reporters caught them. And started shooting questions towards them.

Reporters : sir ma'am when are you getting married ?. Into jaldi engagement ka decision  kyun.

Aman: we wanted to get married and isliye this engagement,
Reporters : sir is it related to the new project you are working with dubash industries.
Aman : no it doesn't have any connections. Now please excuse us.
riya : let's go please..

Riya reached home and immediately went to her room. She recalled the conversation with Arjun. She couldn't forget his eyes. Tears started rolling down her eyes.

Riya : I am sorry I m helpless Arjun sir.

There was a knock on her door. Raima has got designer options for the engagement.
Raima : Riya in Mein se choose kar lo for tomorrow. Aur yeh Jewelry bhi ready hai .
Riya :  ma aap dekh lijiye.
Raima: Riya I know I m not being of any help to you . Infact ek social activist hoke mein apni hi Betiyon ke liye kuch nahi kar pai.
Riya : ma don't feel bad, you did what you could.
Yeh wala final kijiye.

Suddenly a help came to call.

Help : ma'am  event wale aye hai aur Riya didi ke dost bhi.
Riya :Mere dost ....

they were in the living room and Shree , Arjun and Chhotu were waiting.

As soon as they saw Raima . They greeted her.

Raima: ayeye . Achcha hua aap log aa gai. Riya ko thodi company ho jayegi .
Her eyes couldn't miss Arjun who was just staring at Riya.

Mein thodi dair Mein ayi event Walon se milke.

Shree : aunty we can help . Infact we came here for that only Chhotu is too good with menus.
Raima: ha that would be a great .

As soon as everyone got busy , Riya offered arjun tea.

Arjun : Riya I want to talk to you. Riya I want to speak to you .
Riya . Sir aap yahan kyun aye ??
Arjun pulls Riya aside where no one can see them .
Arjun asks Riya why ?? You have been avoiding since the day I came back from hospital . You are avoiding my presence. Why Riya?? And now suddenly you are getting engaged why ??

Riya : sir please,
She took him to her room.

Riya :because I want to get married to Aman .

Arjun : aur hamare kya?? What about your love for me ? I know you do have feelings for me Riya .

Riya : I do but you don't so it doesnt matter anymore .

Arjun pulled Riya to him. His closeness was affecting her .

Arjun : It does make a difference Riya because it matters to me when it's about you . I know I have never being able to tell you how I feel but Riya

She just stopped him in middle .

Riya : I m born to be a replacement. First it was Roshni and now it's for my family .

Arjun was surprised by the statement. He never thought she would say this .

Arjun : you are not a replacement to anyone Riya you can never be .

Riya : thode time mein mujhe bhi log replace kar denge.
Arjun :  ne tum kisi ki replacement ho na koi tumhe replace kar sakta hai. Yahi kehna chahta  tha 2 din se . I love you Riya .

Riya was shocked to core . She never thought Arjun would confess his feelings . But unfortunately she can't accept his love.

Riya : it's not possible for me to accept your love sir , I  am getting engaged tomorrow and will be married off soon. Please sir aap chale jayeye yahan se.

Arjun : I can't let you do this to yourself riya . I know this marriage is against your will For the sake of your family .
How can I let you ?
Riya : who are you to stop me ?  It's my decision and I will do it .

Arjun left but not before saying what he wanted .

Arjun : neither you are nor I vl let you become a replacement. You are the one I want to live my life with . It's you Riya .
I will make sure you are in my life .