Chapter One

A/N: There will be two weeks in between each chapter from now up until Christmas to allow me to catch up on chapters and get school work done

I was in the living room when I first got the call. The girls were in the kitchen so I was anxious about answering at first. As a 15 year old girl answering the phone to an unknown number is one of my worst fears.

"LEAH" I shouted across the hallway

"Yes Rosie?" She replied, sighing as she walked into the room wiping her hands on a tea towel.

"Do you know who's number this is?"

"I'm not too sure but i can answer it if you want me to?"

"Yes please" I said with a sheepish smile on my face. Leah has always been there for me from my first day at Arsenal , like a mum, well everyone says that anyway. I wouldn't know that kind of love, my biological mum was never around leaving my dad to care for me, but even if she was around she never spoke more than a few words to me. So when i asked her to come and sign the papers for my contract with the Arsenal women's first team she did with no hesitation. She didn't really care that I was going to be living hundreds of miles away from her.

"Rosie?" Leah asked her hand still holding onto the phone but out to me, telling me subtly to take it

"Yeah" I said snapping out of my daze

"It's Sarina"

"Who?" I was confused.

"Sarina Weigman, the England women's manager" she explained "she wants to speak to you"

"Oh ok then" I said finally taking the phone out of Leah's grasp she went back into the kitchen now as Katie and Beth were arguing again.

*phone call*

R:hello

S: hello this is Rosie am i right

R: yes that is me

S: Well i was just ringing to say that i would love you to be a part of the Arnold Clark cup squad for next month if you would like

R: oh my god yes that would be amazing thank you

S: You're very welcome Rosie, there should be an email coming your way with questions about clothing sizes and all of that.

R:Ok thank you so much again

S: your very welcome Rosie i shall see you at the camp next month bye

I sat in that exact spot in a daze for what must have been only 5 minutes but felt like a lifetime before Leah came and crouched down in front of me, taking the phone out of my hands and placing it next to me.

"Rosie?" She asked, snapping me out of my daze "Are you OK? What did she want to talk to you about"

"She wants me to be a part of the squad for the Arnold Clark cup next month" I said with a huge grin now plastered onto my face.

"WHAT!" she shouted, catching the attention of the girls across the corridor as she lifted me up, spinning me around the living room careful not to knock into anything. "Oh Ro, i'm so proud of you" she said, placing me back down on the floor kissing the top of my head.

"What happened?" Beth walked in with Katie and Viv, all three of them with confused looks on their faces.

"I got called up for the Arnold Clark cup next month"