Chapter thirty-three

A/N: Sorry I guys I was really busy last night went out for my cousins birthday and was up till early this morning so forgot to post but here it is x

Comments-

mbrighty04: Upset I wasn't invited looks awesome

   -rosie26: promise you can come next time i'll remember

   -racheldaly3: ME TOO!!

leah williamson: Were lucky to have you baby girl xx

kimlittle1990: Love you lots my little lion you look so grown up now xx

1946 more comments...

We had a week off after we came back from our holiday before preseason started, however Lauryn had to go back the day after we got back as she had to get ready for school.

Today was the first day of preseason, but we didn't have to be in until 11 so Leah didn't wake me up until 9:30 to allow me to have a lie in. When half nine rolled around I woke up to Leah stroking my back quietly telling me it was time to get up and have breakfast and that Viv had made my favourite bread with hagelslag, one of her dutch foods.

I quickly got out of bed and went to brush my teeth before going downstairs to see Katie, Beth, Viv and Leah all sat around the table waiting for me, they were all dressed though unlike me who was in pyjamas.

"I feel like I didn't get the memo" I said looking down at my shark pyjamas before shrugging and sitting at my seat on the table. We all tucked into our breakfast and made conversation and before I knew it we were all finished and I had to go and get ready for training.

I put my plate into the dishwasher and then made my way upstairs going into my bedroom and putting on my training kit, which consisted of the new training t-shirt and shorts. I then went into the bathroom to wash my face.

As I was washing my face I could hear someone coming up the stairs but I couldn't tell who it was. Once I had finished in the bathroom I walked into my bedroom to see Leah sitting on my bed with her phone in her hand.

"Hey Ro, Steph said she will do your hair before training if you want her too." She said finishing off her message and then putting her phone down.

"Yes please" I said whilst looking at my shoe rack trying to figure out what trainers to wear. I chose two pairs I liked and showed them to Leah "Which ones should I go in? I can't pick one." I asked her.

"Definitely the new balances there awesome" She said

"Ok" I said, putting the other trainers down and then grabbing my phone from my desk and walking out the door after Leah.

We all got in the car and headed to training. Viv had control of the music today so we all sang along to some Taylor swift as we were going into the car park.

Today we did a small game and then some other gym things to help us all get back into the swing of things.

*time skip*