Chapter fifteen

"Oh my god I completely forgot about them thanks Kimmie" As soon as i say this the bell rings for the end of the day "Well you've probably got cleaning to do havent you haha"

"Yes I do, i'll see you later bug love you"

"Love you too"

The end of the school day is fast approaching, the last 5 minutes of the lesson felt like hours. Finally, we were allowed to pack our things up and get ready to go. Once the bell went I met the guys outside of my classroom, where we made our way to the sports hall to let Mr Winrow know that we are going to be going to the gym for training today.

"I've got an amazing idea for us all to do" Rowan says, from behind me

"Go on then" I say slowing down to walk next to him

"So you know how you always say that your stronger than us and we never believe you"

"Yeah"

"Why don't we try whatever workout you want to do today, all the same weights and everything"

"If you really want to, I think I'm doing legs today so that should be funny," I say slightly laughing. Everyone agrees as we make our way over to the gym next door to school.

"Hola my favourite receptionist" I say walking over to the front desk where we all had to sign in.

"Hello, my love, how are you doing haven't seen you in here for a while"

"Did you not see, i got the call up for England"

"Oh my gosh yeah I did, congrats by the way"

"Thank you, they're all gonna try my leg workout today, so it should be a laugh when they walk back through here"

"Haha i'll still be here so i'll keep a lookout for that, we can laugh together"

"Yeah we can"

"Alright my love your all signed in you can go through"

"Thank you, i'll see you later"

"I'll meet you guys out there ok" I say walking into the changing rooms, not waiting to hear their response, I make my way to the lockers and find a large one and put my school bag inside before I get changed and then lock it up with the padlock that was conveniently in the bag Kim packed for me and then go to meet up with the guys.

"Are you ready?" I say, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah, I don't think it will be that bad will it" Callum says, thinking of the worst that could happen

*skip to after the workout*

"Oh my god I regret saying that it wouldn't be bad" Callum says sitting down on the floor with the rest of the guys whilst I skip up to them with a big smile on my face

"What were you saying"

"Nothing" He says groaning and laying back on the floor

"You do that, multiple times a week?" Harry shouts from where he was sat near the back of the group

"Yep" I say popping the 'p', when I get a text, its from Anna and she says she's on her way "Well that's Anna I should probably go and get changed, are you all coming with"

"Yeah" I hear the boys groan as they stand up slowly

Once I have finished getting changed, I make my way out to the front desk to see Dave, the receptionist. He's been here forever. I can't remember a day where I've been to the gym and he's not working.