Chapter twenty-one

A/N: Merry christmas everyone hope you all have a good day for those that celebrate and i promise chapters will continue in the new year around mid jan time there will be another chapter later on today after ive had my christmas dinner xx

"Did we win?" I whisper to Leah

"Yeah, Beth and Viv both scored" She whispers back

"That's good" I say yawning at the end of my sentence

"Get some sleep Ro, you sound exhausted"

"Ok" I whispered back and soon enough I was asleep with my favourite person in the world.

It's now a few days after I was let out of the hospital. I spent the first 3 days at Kim's house as per the doctor's wishes, then I came home yesterday. Today was the last game of the season. I was going to watch it with Beth's mum and dad in the family and friends section. They were playing West Ham at Victoria Road.

I had travelled up with the girls last night, although me and Leah sat near the front away from the noise. I tried telling her I would be fine on my own but she insisted on sitting with me. She's been acting a bit weird recently, always hiding her phone away from me but she always wants to be by my side. It's confusing.

As the girls went off to do their pre-match meeting, I thought I would go and meet up with June and Richard, Beth's parents who I was sitting with for the game. Me and Coco finally made it after having to make a detour outside so she could have a wee before the game. As I looked around I couldn't see them, until I saw two arms at the top of the stand waving at me.

I waved back and started the small trek up the stairs, slowly might I add because of the little legs slowing me down. As I reached them, June was the first one to pull me in for a hug,

"Hello, sweetheart, how are you we watched what happened at the game"

"Yeah I'm getting better now I should be able to make it to the England camp if Sarina wants me so"

"Oh well i'm sure she will want you"

As soon as she pulls away Richard then pulls me in for a hug

"How are you superstar" Whenever he called me this, it made me smile because it's what my grandad would call me after he came to watch one of my games, I was only 6 when he died so I don't really remember that much of him

"I'm good, doing better than the other day"

The girls had gone back inside before I could sit down and see them warm up, but people were starting to settle down knowing that they would be walking out any second. Everyone looked confused when Leah ran out of the tunnel with no one behind her, it wasn't even kick off time yet.

They were all even more confused by the ear defenders she had in her hand. I knew exactly what they were for. Ignoring the shouts from staff who had been by the sidelines, she jumped over the barrier and ran up to where we were sitting.

"Hey my love, I forgot to give you these" She said, bending down to kiss me on the forehead, passing me the ear defenders, everyone let out a collective 'ooh'.

"Thanks but you could've just got one of the staff members to give me them"

"I know but I wanted to see you before we came on, but I've got to go back now they're all waiting for me"

"Ok, go, I love you"

"I love you too" She shouted running back down the stairs and hopping back over the barrier ignoring the telling off she was getting and just walking back into the tunnel.