Chapter twenty-five

A/N: Surprise!! Also weekly/bi-weekly updates starting from the end of feb/start of march comment here for your preferred posting day

Thank you all for your continued support especially at this time with me not posting as much I really appreciate you all xx

Also I've just updated chapter 19 only a minor change (the Labrador puppy to an XL bully as i have had and idea)

Leah: I love you Rosie never forget that xx

Knowing that she was probably asleep put my mind at ease, and soon enough I fell asleep dreaming of the day I'm going to ask Rosie if she would be my daughter, for the rest of her life.

Rosie's POV

It's now been two weeks since we came back from Ireland, me and Lauryn have been messaging back and forth whenever we can. I think I really like her. But what would people say? Will it be too much because we live hours away from each other? I really need to speak to someone.

Fake Irish (messages)

Rosie- Hey Rue can you call rn?

Rue- Yeah just give me a minute

I waited for about 30 seconds and then my phone rang.

*call*

Rue- Hey Roro everything alright?

Ro- No not really *sigh*

Rue- Why what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything

Ro- It's just, I-I really like her Rue and I don't know what to do about it.

Rue- Who?

Ro- Lauryn

Rue- Just go with your gut my love. If it's telling you like her that much then you should just tell her.

Ro- I know but I don't want to do it over text

Rue- Well I think she's flying over in a couple of days because her school year finished yesterday so Katie said she was coming to visit, maybe go out somewhere and tell her.

Ro- Ok thanks Rue

Rue- No problem my love, I'll see you soon

Ro- Ok bye love you

Rue- Bye love you too

It's been a few days since I spoke to Rue about my crush and it was true, Katie told me that Lauryn was coming to stay with us for a while whilst she was off school. She said I would have more than likely gone to camp by the time she was going home.

Katie had gone to get her about 15 minutes ago whilst Beth, Viv and Leah were sitting watching a film on the TV. I wasn't interested in what it was about. I was more nervous about seeing Lauryn for the first time after we had started messaging.

I was sitting next to Leah and about 30 minutes into the film she noticed I wasn't paying attention to what was on the screen, and that I was just staring down at my lap playing with my hands.

"Hey, you ok Ro?" She asked me whispering

"Yeah, yeah I'm good." I whispered back

"You sure cause you were spaced out."

"It's just- I'm nervous to see Lauryn again, we haven't seen each other since we started messaging so I'm kinda nervous to see her again"

"You'll be alright Ro, I promise" She whispers trying to stifle her laugh as she stops me from picking at my nails.