Chapter thirty-four

A/N: Sorry if the updates are a bit hit and miss over the next two months i have some big exams coming up so i need to prioritise them but there may be some random posts and regular updates will start again from the start of July xxx

Thanks for all your support and as always if theres anything you want to see just comment on here (only because wattpad are taking away direct messages)

When we got back home it was late at night and Rosie was still fast asleep so the paramedics helped me take her up to bed and make sure her leg was elevated enough. They made sure we had the right medication for her and then left us alone. I thanked them as I quietly closed the door after us.

Still Leah's POV

It was now the next day and I was just sitting in bed replying to all my messages, Mum had messaged to see how Rosie was and to see if we needed anything bringing round. I had replied saying she was still asleep but she could come round later after we had gone to the hospital to sort her surgery date.

I then replied to the arsenal group chat with a picture of Rosie still asleep.

THE ARSENAL

Leah: My sleepy girl youse can all come round later if she's up for it x

Frida: Glad she's alright send her my love x

Kim: Yeah send her my love too only if she's up for it x

Steph: Yeah i'm gonna pop round later with your stuff but wont stay long if she doesn't want to xx

Ect.

A few moments later I could feel her shuffling around slightly as her leg moved a bit. I heard a small whimper come from her direction. I started stroking her head to calm her a bit as her eyes fluttered open.

"Morning angel" I said a small smile appeared on her face, i had only recently started calling her that and every time i did she would smile.

"L-le" She said her voice croaky

"Yes my love" I said still stroking her hair

"It hurts, so bad" She said digging her head into my chest the best she could without moving her leg

"I know i'll get one of the girls to bring you a water and your pain killers"

"O-ok, can we see the girls today i feel bad for not seeing them yesterday"

"Of course we can, the girls would love to see you ill message someone now to bring you them pain killers"

"Thank you" She said lifting her head slightly but not much

I messaged the house group chat and not even a minute later there was a knock at the door and Viv's head peeped round the door to make sure she could come in. I could hear sniffing at the door as well so I presumed that Coco was there as well.