Chapter ten

When I hugged Rosie after the game I whispered something into her ear.

"I'm glad you came into my life when you did, i'm so proud of you , my girl, I love you"

"I love you too Kimmie" She whispered back, this made tears prick the back of my eyes but I didn't let them fall, I couldn't let them fall. Not when there were cameras around at least.

"IT'S MEDIA DAYYYY" Beth shouts down my ear as we walk into the dining room.

"Was there really any need for that?" I say looking towards her.

"Yes, there was," She says back "plus me you and Leah have an interview to do together" There it was, I knew she would bring that up at some point. It's become a tradition that every media day we do at Arsenal, Leah, Beth and I always have to do some kind of video or interview together, so I guess they decided to do the same with England.

Once I had got my usual breakfast of coco pops, which the staff kindly bought just for me, we went to sit down at the table which consisted of me Leah, Beth, Lotte, Jordan, Georgia, Kiera and Lucy.

Conversation at the table this morning was different. Georgia, Kiera and Leah were arguing about if it was a waste of time to make your bed in the morning. Leah and Kiera saying it wasn't a waste of time and that everyone should do it every morning, then Georgia arguing that you're just getting back in it a few hours later so why should you make it.

Once breakfast was finished, Sarina had asked us all to be in the meeting room for 9:30 so we all made our way there. Once we were all sat down Sarina stood up and made her way to the front.

"Right so as you all know it is media day, so Annabelle here will be telling you all where to go and what you need to do. There is only one of her so please be patient" Sarina says, the woman stood next to her with a clipboard in her hand.

"Hello everyone, so I'm Annabelle as Sarina said. As I list your names out I will tell you which station you need to go to first;

Jill and Ellen to station one,

Alessia and Ella to station two,

Millie and Rachel to station three,

Kiera and Georgia to station four

Lucy, Jordan and Fran to station five

Leah and Rosie to station six

Ect."

Once Annabelle had said where everyone was going, Leah and I stood up and walked towards our station. When we got there we were told that we were going to be doing a day one's quiz.

Q: "When is Leah's birthday?"

R: "Well I think I should know this shouldn't I?"

L: "I'll disown you if you dont know it haha"

R: "29th March I put"

L: "You are correct"

Q: "When did Rosie make her WSL debut?"

R: "Oh god I don't even think I know this one"

L: "I think I do"

R: "Ooh now I know"

L: "It was 23rd October against Brighton"

R: "Oh my god how did you even get that I put 14th october against Chelsea"

Q: "How many goals has Rosie scored this season?"

L: "Oh god I don't even think Ro knows half of these haha, you have played quite a lot though havent you?"