Three Months Later

Pitaya was gliding through the air. They still remembered that Hollyberry promised they would spar soon three months ago. Usually, Hollyberry would keep her promise around a week later and arrive at Dragon's Valley herself. But that time hasn't come. Perhaps she was busy? Well busy or not, Pitaya was going to make her keep her damn promise. They flew through the skies of Hollyberry Kingdom, which the Hollyberrians pointed and screamed at, but that was the last of Pitaya's worries. Pitaya drew their sword, and crashed through the window of Hollyberry's office. Hollyberry was probably going to scold them for that. Pitaya landed on the desk.

Pitaya: Hollyberry, I'm he-

Pitaya stopped. Hollyberry wasn't in her office like usual. Weird. She would usually be working and sweating on piles of paperwork first thing in the morning. Maybe she overslept? No. That isn't like her. She's a morning Cookie and wakes up WAY earlier than this. Pitaya heard footsteps coming. They turned towards the door. It opened, with Jungleberry Cookie(Hollyberry's Daughter in Law), Royalberry Cookie(Hollyberry's son), and a few of the guards bursting in. They all seemed shocked, and afraid to see Pitaya. The guards immediately readied their weapons. Royalberry Cookie started shaking, but Jungleberry Cookie held her ground. Jungleberry Cookie bowed respectfully, and spoke in a firm tone.

Jungleberry: Hello, Dragon. What can we do for you today?

Pitaya: Where'sss Hollyberry? Isss that berry juice alcoholic out drinking without me again!?

Jungleberry frowned slightly. This was not going to end well.

Royalberry: W-well, I-I'm afraid w-we have some bad news...

Royalberry twiddled with his thumbs nervously, avoiding eye contact with the Dragon. Pitaya frowned.

Pitaya: Bad newsss?

Jungleberry: Yes, we do indeed have some bad news. Hollyberry has gone missing for the past three months. There is no sign of her, and all that she left was her shield.

Pitaya stood still for a moment. They then snorted smoke out of their nostrils and huffed.

Pitaya: Well tell her if she doesssn't return sssoon, I'll burn her whoooole Palace down! Ha!

Pitaya then turned towards the window, and flew away.

Royalberry: O-oh no! What are we going to do!? If the Palace is burned down, where will we go!? Where will we raise the girls!?

Jungleberry:Get a hold of yourself, Royalberry! It's not that bad. We still have plenty of places to go in the Kingdom. But...If the Dragon burns down the Palace, then they'll target the rest of the Kingdom next.

Jungleberry turned towards the guards.

Jungleberry: All of you, send a few search teams to look for the Queen. This is for the sake of the Kingdom, and also her sake as well. Now go!

The Royal Guards bowed, and immediately went to go and dispatch search parties.

With Pitaya

Pitaya flew away laughing to themselves. They actually thought they'd do that? Hollyberry would beat the shit out of them if they did. But they knew that their empty threats always worked well. Once news spread of their empty threat, Hollyberry would know, and would come rushing to kick their ass. Always worked like a charm. Though it's weird... Hollyberry had never been away from her Kingdom that long...... Oh well, it was probably nothing. Pitaya would have to wait a bit until the news spread. Then they could make Hollyberry keep her promise.